Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
The Wolf's Knight chapter 9 . 6/11
Um this chapter was a little confusing... Because it started with Sesshomaru mad at his dad, then everything just goes off the rails for me and I can't keep up...
Letty-Chan19 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
... Somehow.. I felt sorry for Jura.. Does he will have a mate..? ._. Anyway I like the story.. A little out I guess ne.. :v
NellisBaby234 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I TOTALLY LOVED THIS! I love ryuu, goka, and all of them together!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
I don't normally read a story were Shessy is sub to Inuyasha, and now I am glad that I have read your's. It's a wonderful story and I look forward to the sequel.
keke chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
I kno its that freakin Jura... and please let Inuyasha come 2 the rescue T_T
keke chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Yay! InuSess progress amazing chapter o(_)o
keke chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Im excited about a new InuSess story :) (I love Sesshomaru as Uke)

And a little constructive criticism, the term isn't "Chichui" it is actually "Chichue" and so in the future of your fanfics you'll know this now :)

yugiyamisex4eva chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
its cute and nice but sad at the same time
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
awww how sweet they are bonding
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
thats so sweet but wat is that kid up to
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I like it
VampireDoll666 chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Poor Sesshy losing his dad, but at least he has Yasha still, and the pup growing inside of him. *smiles*
Gamer551 chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I thought it was Inuyasha who died... I was about to be mad at you TT... BUT NOOOO Not their father! god, so sad... I cant wait for the sequel!
Gamer551 chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Im glad everything worked out! XD Inu is with his Sesshy, Goka, Ryuu, and Ryura have each other, and Naraku even has someone at home XD And Jura is alive!

All together good ending! I cant wait until the last chapter!
lvdmadeon chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
You are so awesome~! Thanks for the updates~ My inner yaoi is content...for the next 9 seconds...I think I'm gonna go read more now.

lvdmadeon

P.S. My inner yaoi said to tell u that it loves this fic and asks if we may have another smex scene. Thanks~
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »