Reviews for Braceface
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I wish there was a like button. I'm awful at reviews... But Sasuke with braces is divine! People want to keep him as perfect as possible, but, secretly, I also think Sasuke has a...not so perfect smile. Crowding, odd placement... He seems like the type.-

Very nice!
niffaith chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Jealous Kabuto is always an amazing Kabuto.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sounds like Orochimaru has a bit of a crush! And yes, the first few weeks of braces are torture. Poor Sasuke.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This story is so underrated. It made me laugh picturing Sasuke with a mouth full of metal.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Absolutely awesome XD
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Haha, this was so cute. It reminds me of one of Link and Luigi's stories, and the style - kind of sedate and ironic, like Terry Pratchett. I love the blasé tone and Orochimaru's style of dialogue - so proper. I almost imagine he's speaking in a British accent, lol.

The sibling rivalry between Sasuke and Kabuto is hilarious. Love the Sasuke-in-braces concept. It's too adorable. Putting Sasuke in awkward situations in general is a sick pleasure of mine. The lisp was definitely the icing on the cake.

I'm so regretful that I missed this fic when you posted it! Thank you so much for the dedication!

bwl
ike3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This had me choking on my laughter xD It's just so like Sasuke to be bitchy about it until he gets his way, haha.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOLOL the image of Sasuke holding his mouth open wide while Kabuto leans over and puts braces on is too much for me xD I'm surprised this doesn't have any reviews yet, I thought it was great! It's definitely a unique idea; I've never heard of this before at all. And I loved Kabuto's ending threat haha. You did well at keeping all of them in character; nice work! :D

Haha I liked this part:

Sasuke muttered something along the lines of "I loathe you" as he left the room.