Reviews for Sing a Few Bars, I'll Get It
TonyandZivaUK chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Another amazing story! Pretty In Pink is one of my fave movies! There is something about Blaine that makes me melt haha. really great and cute story meg!
NCISfan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Christina chapter 1 . 5/18/2011

I said it before and I'm gonna say it again until you get tired of me and my LOVE for your stories.

You have captured the caracters perfectly and I adore that you have them together in you 'own little world'.I enjoy reading your stories soooooooo write more during the summer cause I just saw the finale and although I really liked that cute Ziva-Ray scene I must say I was hoping for some Tiva.

In other words you're amazing please keep up the great work;)
catherine ampere chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh my gawd, I loved it! The crime scene was my favorite haha. Thanks for the shout out, Megala!
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute little fic! I loved it :)
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww, this is such a sweet story! Fluffy :D I like it.

P.S. Thomas Kincaid? That just sounds so familiar :P
Ruthie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was a really cute, fluff Tiva fanfic, I enjoyed it. It's nice that Tony bought the flat-screen for Ziva. I like how they are when they are together and outside of work.
newyorkace chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Reading this is the first thing I did after writing the chapter for catch phrase. And it was wonderful!

Absolutely adorable. And I always love the stories that make you wait til the end to find out they are actually together! And now I'm going to have to go watch Pretty in Pink, because I've never seen it before!