Reviews for Kaizoku No Ko!
buslimpan chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
What does Katsu have? I want to know!
You have done a good job with the story!
goldluka chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
KYAAA! the pirate king and the best swordsman's child, I can't even imagine how cute he'd look like :3
Cool story, i can't wait to read the next chapters
TealEyedBeing chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I really loathe OC's in the OP fandom, but I was surprised that I liked Katsu. :D I'm certain it's the way you portray him into a good fitting role :3 I approve~! And look forward to the next chapter~!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Yay! More Sabo screen time! _
ZoloxLuffy chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Hopefully you got more views because i enjoyed the work and will the pirate kid accidently eat a cursed fruit like luffyc ooo it could be a dragon-dragon fruit where he transforms, that would be fun
ZoloxLuffy chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I love it at last something about them being parents i was wondering how they both would make out to be parents your now my favorite artist (-) And they are a little overbarring but love it.
inuyashalover70 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Oi Oi! write more! im getting intrested!
ZombiEhh chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
well that was.. random xDD But so funny. Now for the next chapter - :D
bleachfan170 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
That was pretty good. And I like how you made a somewhat grand entry for Sabo. You should also mention later how Katsu got his bounty. Unless its the fact that he's the son of the Pirate King and World's Greatest Swordsman, then that would be a bit too obvious.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. :D
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Poor Katsu and Sabo. At least we get a battle next.
RamenLikesMe chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Kyaaaaaaaa~

Plz Plz Plz update this SUPA Fanficcy v( _ v)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
The blonde guy is Sabo!

LOL, Katsu jumping due to a squirrel.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hmmm... A new island. I wonder what will happen. Maybe Katsu will get to be independent.
MewStar0013 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Cute! I love how Katsu is as innocent as Luffy! It's to die forX3 You just HAVE to continue this story! I'm dying to read the next chapter!

This is me saying, Peace!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Poor Katsu. He seems loveable enough to capture the hearts of millions around the One Piece world!

Are you accepting OCs?