Reviews for Thus, with a Kiss
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Okay, I have to let it out because I'm dying from holding it in. Imagining Jai lifting Auggie fireman style is giving me the giggles. He's shorter than Auggie, isn't he? But I must say, I'm impressed and appreciate that he did so. He has my gratitude forever.

Just goes to show Auggie and Annie are indeed a team. They're made for each other.

Thank you to the authors for sharing this story. I enjoyed it so much! Great job, you two.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Wow, the action is superb! I'm at the edge of my seat wondering if they're going to make it out safely.

Auggie and Annie are having a moment. Arguing about the kiss in the midst of a gunfight is a little funny. I suppose that IT is more important than the gunfire around them.

First, they have to get out of there though. They can continue whatever they want to when the coast is clear.
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
That's your team, Annie! You're safe! Auggie's behind that door. Go to him.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
So ally, if not friend. At least Auggie's safe with Jai and the extraction team.

But what's happened to Annie? Was that blood hers? Is she okay?

The suspense is brutal.
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I hope it's a friendly face. I don't think I can take it if it's an enemy. Annie leaving him behind to act as decoy was a brave move but a foolish one. Did she think he'd stay just because she said not to move? He'd find her if it was the last thing he did.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh no! Was that goodbye? I can't bear it. What's going to happen?
a.brief.dalliance chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This was fast paced and very well written and flowed flawlessly! Well done!
Athena64 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Really great story guys! Especially the 1st and last chapter! The 1st is so gripping, and the last puts us at rest after the turnmoil of emoitions we went through in betwee! Thank you!
7kolache7 chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
LOVE IT!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story is amazing! I love both of your stories! I especially love the summary; No kiss is more honest than the one given and received before certain death, when all hope is gone and time is brief. That's just awesome.

Layla
bookish327 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
This was so fantastic! You two should write together more often. Very exciting and tense and still very romantic! Also, excellent characterization. Great job! :-)
STReader chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Love the round robin writing! It goes so fast and the interplay was wonderful. Hope to have more wonderful plots from both creative writers - you guys.
ShortyStarRose chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
3 I LOVE IT YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AUTHORS FOR THIS COUPLE ya
Autumnights chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Very fun story. Glad I stumbled upon it.
Take this to Heart chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
This was awesome! Really well done, and I love the ending:)