Reviews for Never Let This Pair of Hands Forget
206 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I love the flashbacks and your interpretation of Booth's past. And I really enjoyed the interactions between BB. I am intrigued to see where you are going to go.
Shinto Red chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I really enjoy your writing. Smut included - it's tastefully done. What I really enjoy is the interaction between the two. It feels like the dialogue and the behavior of the characters on the show, which I really REALLY (emphasize on the really again) appreciate in a fanfic. They are not too mushy and yet they are still portrayed with the right amount of affection. Beyond the characterization, I find it intriguing to see a background story on Booth's past. Can't wait to see more.
Cerulean1 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I love the flash backs!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alicia9876 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Love the plot of this story...looking forward to the next chapter
Katniss730 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I can't believe this story only has a little over 10 reviews per chapter, because it's amazing! I loved the part about how B&B wouldn't be petty, slamming doors and such, given their recent and distant history. Oh, and the thought of Ang taking Bren lingerie shopping, God, I'd love to see that!
savvyliterate chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I think the overarching theme that occurred to me with this chapter is that Booth is so close to having gone the other way. He would have made a brilliant and charming conman (much like Max really), yet he's not. Booth being the man he is now is him being painfully aware of every movement and watching himself in check. It's heartbreaking to see how little trust he has in himself at times. He really is a good man, and it's because of the choices he made and not how he was raised.

I also loved that Brennan comforted Booth without expectedly saying she was doing so at the end. That really is a wonderful bonding scene right there between couples, and they easily read like they're married instead of just dating. I'm looking forward to more!
rbutler chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Oh where to start! Booth's memories of Beth, the girl who shared his pain, and the moment he learned to be creative with the truth to impress a girl and distract from something painful). The whole flashback scene was so evocative - the line about the warmth of 20 young bodies especially. Sometimes it's just the littlest phrase that says so much, in this case, the line about precious artifacts wobbling precariously in their wake as B&B kissed their way to the bedroom. That one phrase just captures all the action of that scene.

I feel your pain about writing smut. This is why the show needs to GIVE us some smut. Think of the fanfic writers, Hart. We need to know what B&B would do in bed. Research!

This was my favorite part:

"If Booth and Brennan had come together any sooner than they did – if they had leapt over the precipice that night outside the Hoover, or after his tumour, or when he pulled her out of a pit of earth and rock – these moments of conflict between them would be punctuated by slammed doors and sharp-tipped words they didn't mean and stubborn quests for dominance in displays of anger-stamina. They would take one another for granted. They would assume that they could afford to be childish and petty.

But they hadn't come together then. They had broken each other's hearts and they had fled to different worlds, and they had come back and they had been different in a way that neither of them could stand. They had lost track of the ways they had hurt one another, and they had rebuilt themselves from ashes. They didn't take one another for granted. They tried their best to avoid being childish and petty, because neither one of them was strong enough to endure that kind of pain for a second time."

Because it's doesn't deny that they couldn't have successfully come together earlier, just that they would be different. And that it's not better that it took so long, just different. I don't know if that's what you intended, of course, but that's how it comes across to me(probably because it feeds into my personal show theories).

There are a couple of typos "It always seem to come back to a girl" is missing an s or an -ed.

I agree that Brennan would consider slutty underwear a good way to cheer Booth up and also find it itchy and annoying and his impatient attempts to get it off were funny just when the scene needed to be funny. B&B deserve to play after all their angst.
LondonLi chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Excellent update! I love them as a solid couple and you write their characters really well, reflecting all the pain and growth they experienced to get there. Thanks for the new chapter!
Selene Illusinia chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Nice chapter. It'll be interesting to see how Jared reacts.
RositaLG chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
I can't even...*sighs* If it wasn't all kinds of wrong to leave you without a review... *gathers self* Here we go.

-Baby Booth. So much epic win.

-Booth's bad day? Totally sympathetic. You captured it perfectly.

-Smut. This is FANTASTIC smut. Better than mine. You have no excuse not to include this in the future.

-The relationship between Brennan and Booth was fabulous as usual, but the end with the conversation about lying and family was just...dead on.

This was all kinds of awesome and exactly what I needed! Thank you.
Writer-4ever-and-always chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I looove this!

There are some fiches on here that are just some plan bad writing, no offense to the author but you have everything a story, the grammar, and the writing skills.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :))
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Loved the chapter and all of the raw emotion.
MellBert chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Really, outstandingly good. You've captured that weird mix of good and bad memories and overlapping, seemingly contradicting feelings perfectly. Also, the characters seem to be spot on. ;) Looking forward to more.
ladymirth chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Holy crap, this is mind-blowingly gorgeous! So few writers acknowledge that Booth has been put through the emotional wringer as much, if not more, than Brennan, let alone portray it with such aching beauty. For the love of everything that is great in fanfic, you need to continue this!
ink-and-ash chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Well. I'm hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »