Reviews for Never Let This Pair of Hands Forget
KlingonGal8489 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. This is the start of a wonderful story. I can't wait for an update!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love your one-shots! Thanks for giving us a great story. Happy Birthday, RositaLG!:)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Okay, you also get a long review. First of all, you saved me from writing my Booth fic because this is exactly the same premise I outlined but a zillion times better.

Second of all, your Jenny points are about to clang like a slot machine in Vegas. 10 Jenny points for using Sara and Ingrid, and I'm really glad that you told me about TW so I actually knew that was a reference. lol. 10 JP for burning bridges because no lie, I'm obsessed and 20 JPs for some of the best smut writing I've read on your first time out. Seriously. You cannot stop writing it. You just can't. I will take away the flamethrower if you do.

I LOVED the fact that Brennan joined in on the car bumper smashing. Loyalty and solidarity just make the "Us against the world" thing with them even more epically amazing.

The flashbacks were seriously like a level 9 on the Angst MetER. Short of actually killing someone, I don't know how much darker they could be. And Rebecca and Booth, are you kidding? I've been in a (verbal, no bruising) situation like that and you captured it perfectly.

Emersonian lines (which I will be re-reading for days)include:

"And with that, just like in the garage, she pushed him just beyond what he could handle."

"Synchronization. Sometimes they fell very far apart, but they almost always got it exactly right, exactly together, when it mattered the most."

You're the bestest for writing this. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13