Reviews for Never Let This Pair of Hands Forget
wercomingup chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is powerful stuff!

Finally a Boothcentric powerful, sexy, loving, sad piece.

All I can say is "You go girl"
eitoph chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I had a word document open with the genius plan that I could copy all my favourite quotes from the piece and tell you how much I loved them all, but then I got totally engrossed in the (seriously awesome) story and I only remembered to do so right at the start and right at the end. I apologise for my fail. I will read this again no doubt (I'm a compulsive rereader) so other random comments may filter back to you in time :p

"Hank wishes the same could be said for Seeley. The boy's eyes are old and Hank knows that he will never be traditionally normal. He will always have difficulty finding the state of total relaxation that comes easily to others. He will wake up screaming"

Straight off the bat this is such a powerful image and such an amazing insight into Booth's character, it hit me in my angst-fearing gut in a totally, totally good way. The way you actually knitted this whole story together with the flashbacks is impressive and literary and just all round making me want to fangirl everywhere.

The other one I picked up was:

"Booth tilted his head pensively. "Kanye West. I know you like his music, but I'd like to punch that guy in the face."

...because OMG I have this big thing about Kanye West and I felt very connected to Booth in this moment. He and I have similar Kanye opinions. It was also just the funniest little moment amidst a dark scene, the balance there was excellent.

I have so much love for this fic, I love that Brennan totally gives it to his car, and that she secretly enjoys it. I love that she's the one who's different for Booth and strong enough for him - I thought that was an especially lovely insight into their relationship.

I'm hoping those last five pages comes along nice and quickly cause I'm hanging out for more :)
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow! What an amazing beginning - awesome. Totally gripped right from the beginning :0)
TwoBecomeOne chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Simply amazing! I truly hope you plan on adding more to this and perhaps have Booth see his father and deal with the aftermath of that. Loved it!
Sunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2011

This needs a billion-trillion reviews.

So very, very good.

RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow...this is so very good.

I loved the memory of Booth and Rebecca.

I loved how how Brennan gave herself over to him, yet remain true...That's so what he needed. To forever be his constant.

Great Job!
Biba79 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love Hank, so this story is already going to be marvelous!

"I watch Jared. It's my job. Mom..." Seeley swallows and then raises his chin, "...Mom says he's little now but when he's older, he'll watch me too. So it's important."

This part just broke my heart. I love how protective Booth was, even when he was just a little boy.

He withdrew from her quickly; like ripping off a band aid and pretty much just as painful. This was a new first for them. They had been interrupted during foreplay and immediately following climax, but mid-act? No. He couldn't say that he was a fan.

Only you would do that to Booth and Brennan. That’s just evil. That got you to meter 2 for sure. Tsk tsk tsk Ren!

He didn't wait for an answer. With one slight movement of his right hand, he knocked out the other tail-light. And the sound of glass shattering was so pleasant, he had to do it again. He took the baton in both hands and swung with everything he had, and he felt the vibrations hard in his elbows as the rear window gave way. Satisfied, he drew the weapon high above his head and brought it crashing down with all his might for the second time.

Woah. This kind of scared me for a little bit. That totally brings you up to Meter 6. I can totally understand him reacting like that though, but I’m surprised that he did it in front of Bren.

I love how this fic started with smut and ended with smut. It certainly came full circle. Best thing so to me was how supportive Bren was of Booth, and how she was there for him the whole time. You can totally tell how much she loves. She has grown up so much.

I love this already. I'm looking forward to more.
KlingonGal8489 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow. This is the start of a wonderful story. I can't wait for an update!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I love your one-shots! Thanks for giving us a great story. Happy Birthday, RositaLG!:)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Okay, you also get a long review. First of all, you saved me from writing my Booth fic because this is exactly the same premise I outlined but a zillion times better.

Second of all, your Jenny points are about to clang like a slot machine in Vegas. 10 Jenny points for using Sara and Ingrid, and I'm really glad that you told me about TW so I actually knew that was a reference. lol. 10 JP for burning bridges because no lie, I'm obsessed and 20 JPs for some of the best smut writing I've read on your first time out. Seriously. You cannot stop writing it. You just can't. I will take away the flamethrower if you do.

I LOVED the fact that Brennan joined in on the car bumper smashing. Loyalty and solidarity just make the "Us against the world" thing with them even more epically amazing.

The flashbacks were seriously like a level 9 on the Angst MetER. Short of actually killing someone, I don't know how much darker they could be. And Rebecca and Booth, are you kidding? I've been in a (verbal, no bruising) situation like that and you captured it perfectly.

Emersonian lines (which I will be re-reading for days)include:

"And with that, just like in the garage, she pushed him just beyond what he could handle."

"Synchronization. Sometimes they fell very far apart, but they almost always got it exactly right, exactly together, when it mattered the most."

You're the bestest for writing this. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13