Reviews for Old St Vincenzo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
More!
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Having just seen this episode last night, I too was wondering about the missing gap in it. I believe you tied everything in quite nicely. Even while Tony was yelling at Carl, you could tell that he was only doing it because he was worried about the safety of his friend, more than anything.

Also loved that ending line- from what I've seen of the series, it fits Carl to a T. As well as this line from Tony, "You don't know Carl Kolchak; he'll have found a way in."

Why do I think that with all of these "fast ones," that Carl and Hogan would make great friends? ;)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Excellent job, fitting in very nicely in the gap the show left. You capture Tony very well and I liked his thoughts in the story.:)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! This is a wonderful first foray into the fandom! (And it needs all the good stories that can be gathered, too.)

Poor Tony. LOL. I love how you've written him. His monologues are perfect. Him listing all of the "fast ones" Carl pulled on him is great. And I am amused imagining him ordering his "usual" at the bar, since according to The Night Strangler, his "usual" is milk!

His concern when he realizes Kolchak is in actual danger is perfectly conveyed through his screaming and ranting. I adore picturing him yelling at Green and Dr. Carrie to turn the thing off. And of course, ranting at Kolchak in the hospital, which he most likely did.

Poor both of them. You captured Tony's reaction to seeing Kolchak lying unconscious so well, including the stare. It probably happened just about exactly like this!

The ending is perfect, too. I love that in spite of all the trouble Kolchak caused, Tony is just relieved that he's going to be alright.

All in all, a wonderful exploration of the gap in the episode!