Reviews for 12 Signs
fieldsoffebruary chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Hm. Interesting. I do hope Klaatu gets back soon. And update soon!
xxChibiEchoInTheNightxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Watched the movie today and was dieing for some bit of romance in the end XD Agree on her eyes being more of a green color and his eyes being a dark brown/black color but over all, this first chapter has me intrigued and i can't wait till the next one (:
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
There seriously are not enough Klaatu/Helen fics out there. I really hope you continue this! I'm interested to see what direction you plan to take :)
FYInichole chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I just saw the movie tonight, and im in love with their trust and connection with each other. please write more soon!
NorseSiren chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i just saw the movie a few days ago,and i was dying for a hellen/klaatu kiss! the fic is good so far,please continue :)
Gene.Marie85 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
A few glitches in the story:

I have to agree with the last poster, Helen Benson's eyes are technically green. Although, I'm not sure if Jennifer Connelley's eyes are green, but they appear green to me. Just a magazine article about her said her eyes are blue, but I don't think they are. Helen's eyes on the other hand are green, you can tell in the movie. Then again, they used a special hue on the film that was supposed to look "Earthy". Don't know if that affected Connelley's eye color.

On to Klaatu...now Keanu Reeves clearly has dark brown eyes. In fact, they are almost black-ish in color. You can clearly see that his eyes are dark brown when the camera focuses on his eyes when he uses a telekenetic ability to subdue the agents around him.

As for Jacob, he seems to be a little older than 9 years of age you have him as in the events of the movie. Then again, I have no room to speak as it's not clear how old Jacob is supposed to be. He could be anywhere from the age of 9 to the age of 12.

Sorry if I seem over-corrective. I love the story regardless! Please, update soon!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
So far I really like this.

Umm, just a bit of heads up you may want to double check the grammar cuz you have a few mistakes. Also, Hellen had green eyes in the movie not blue.

Other than that I thought everything was great. Can't wait till the next chap.
Compassion's friend chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hey! I'm liken the story! I think you should, Update it because it is really good! 8D
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
love it. please update
Splishboom chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Alll riigghhht, a new TDTESS fic! *does a happy dance*.

It's not perfect, but I look forward to seeing where it's going! _