Reviews for In love in Gangland
OH MY GOODNESS WHY IS IT HAVE TO END AT THE TENSE MOMENT?
YOU KNOW I ALREADY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY I WAS ON THE FIFTH CHAPTER AND THEN I'VE JUST REALISED THAT THIS STORY'S HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2013 . SO HERE I AM IN MARCH 2015 DESPERATELY WAITING FOR UPDATE THAT NEVER COME FOR YEARS AND CURSING WHY ARE GREAT FANFICTIONS HAD HANGING-DEAD UPDATE AND DAMN IT THE VERY GREAT OF THEM!
CookieDemon212 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Really awesome story. I fell in love with your writing. :)
EveJ Hina chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
THAT SHIT ACE SASUKE PULLING A GUN ON MY BABE. YAYAYAYAYAA NARUHINA ON A DATE CANT WAIT FOR WHEN THEY KISSS
EveJ Hina chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
How old Is NaruHina?
EveJ Hina chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I SO HYPED UP
EveJ Hina chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Nice work, keep it up
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
you should continue i really like it, nice work
GaArAsGiRl219 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I love this story please please please update it soon!
CptnCorr219 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Hm. I'm likin the whole crime syndicate thing you got goin here. It's certainly making for a very interesting story. Can't wait for Hinata to find out Naruto is with Uchiha! Anyway great story, can't wait to read more of it!
maimid17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love it please update as soon as possible
MonsterFrolic chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Loving the story so far. Keep up the good work, just some minor spelling errors.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I like this story. Good work. Just minor spelling errors but nothing too big.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
OMG the confrontation! I can't wait for the next chapter you're a really great writer, I just love this story, keep up the awesome work and update really soon!;)
Bestly757 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
OMG! I WAS READING THE LAST CHAPPIE AND I LL LIKE YEAH! HERE COMES THE DATE! THE MOMENT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND... BAM! NO-DATE! I WAS LIKE OM FLIPING G! P.S Love, Beastly757!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »