Reviews for In love in Gangland
EveJ Hina chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
THAT SHIT ACE SASUKE PULLING A GUN ON MY BABE. YAYAYAYAYAA NARUHINA ON A DATE CANT WAIT FOR WHEN THEY KISSS
EveJ Hina chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
How old Is NaruHina?
EveJ Hina chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I SO HYPED UP
EveJ Hina chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Nice work, keep it up
EveJ Hina chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
you should continue i really like it, nice work
GaArAsGiRl219 chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I love this story please please please update it soon!
CptnCorr219 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Hm. I'm likin the whole crime syndicate thing you got goin here. It's certainly making for a very interesting story. Can't wait for Hinata to find out Naruto is with Uchiha! Anyway great story, can't wait to read more of it!
maimid17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love it please update as soon as possible
MonsterFrolic chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
Loving the story so far. Keep up the good work, just some minor spelling errors.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
I like this story. Good work. Just minor spelling errors but nothing too big.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
OMG the confrontation! I can't wait for the next chapter you're a really great writer, I just love this story, keep up the awesome work and update really soon!;)
Bestly757 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
OMG! I WAS READING THE LAST CHAPPIE AND I LL LIKE YEAH! HERE COMES THE DATE! THE MOMENT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND... BAM! NO-DATE! I WAS LIKE OM FLIPING G! P.S Love, Beastly757!
Chessie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
REALLY excited for this fanfiction. But I have small request on behalf of dozens of your other fans..

Will you at least let us know how 'Ths games we play' ends? You were so close to finish it and it was such an amazj g and original story; I'd love to see how it all turns out.

Than you
BeYoung.BeDope.BeProud chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Awesome chapter ! Keep up the good work and if you have time please finish "The Games We Play" . Thats my favorite story and i hope you update it soon :)
CharNinja LOL chapter 6 . 1/12/2012