Reviews for A Study In Indigo
A person chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I loved the story a lot and I really liked the ending too. The whole gender ambiguenity was interesting ciz in reborn there's a huge debate whether mammons a boy or a girl. I like to believe she's a girl cuz reborns seriously lacking in the female side. The bammon (is it spelled like that?) was cute and the friendship with Collenello was cute too. I kinda wish Mammons whole story would be like this. Well there's my review. I hope you write more Mammon fics.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
HOLY SHIT I LOVED THIS. No words can describe how much I love this. :SLdkfjsd. - that was me trying.

And the ending? I was not expecting that! So I guess she was talking to Fran the entire time...? I'm going to assume. And it will go on forever and ever... well, maybe not.

Again, I loved it. Great job, great job.
theramenfreak chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I think I just fell in love with this story!

Beautifully written and since Viper is such an underrated character, I'm surprised (pleasantly) that you could elaborate so believably on his.../her past. Instant favourite!
small fawn chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Hi _ This story is very interesting to me. I really am fascinated at how you tell Viper/Mammon's story.. you are an excellent writer, your story flows so well! I'm going to go read Chapter 3 now .
SushiBomb chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
It's overrrrr! sobbu ;A; But I reeeeeally loved this chapter. The Bel x Mammon was so sweet, I swear it made my teeth hurt. I was really sad when Mammon killed herself though. I teared up a little. But I'm glad that she came back after the arcobaleno were reincarnated! And I loved the end! I like the way you wrote everyone. All in all a great ending to a great story! *loves*
231368535 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Holy shit that was awesome! It was very well written, it had a basic plot, it stayed cannon, it was creative, and it's put together very well. I enjoyed reading this story very much! :]
Reidluver chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Too much Bammon? How can that be possible? BAMMAON IS SUCH AN OTP FOR ME! :D I LOVES IT! And speaking of Bammon, oh man this was just so awesome! It was beautiful and it made me squeal and it made me cry and...oh gosh I just went through so many emotions! It's hard to think right now actually. I have to go and read through it all over again! And I totally love that moment when Bel and Mammon first kissed...and of course that part you showed earlier had me sobbing all over again. And I like how you tied in that bit with Colo. :) What he said was so adorable! And of course the ending was fabulous. I totally wasn't expecting it to be Fran that Mammon was talking to! But now it totally makes sense and I like how the story goes on and on and on. XD And I like how Mammon decided to be Innya at the end and her reasoning was just beautiful. Gosh I could keep talking about this on and on but I wanna read it over again. XD I LOVE YOU MAMMON! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! It's all headcanon for me now and I could totally see it being fancanon.
Random chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Daaaamn! That's some interesting and twisted stuff there! lol But I liked it. Meh I'm not squeamish. Turning into Viper was really cool, and I like the friendship between Colonello and Viper! Man, you are doing such an awesome job! I wanna read more! :D
SushiBomb chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Wow. That was so brutal. The part with the kid being turned inside out was so sick. But oddly fascinating...especially with the way Viper explained it happening... Does that make me weird?

But it was interesting to see how Viper decided on his new name. I liked the idea of shedding his skin. That was a nice touch. I also appreciated the whole scene with the Callisto fella, and how Viper was basically blackmailed into working for him.

I must say, I really, really, REALLY like your headcanon for Viper. It's so unique and awesome, and I love it!
Reidluver chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
OMIGSOH...seriously, this is just epic. I love how Mammon (sorry, lol) started covering himself with clothes to hide the scars from being burned, and then how he covered his eyes to shield his pain from the world, and how he decided that levitating was easier for him because it hurt to walk properly, then how he liked money best because he had been hurt so much...just awesome. Poor little Mammon-being hurt so powerfully by that town. And as slimy as that man is, it's good that he was able to bring Mammon into the mafia world.

I love how you wrote Luce and showing how she doesn't need to see Mammon's eyes to know how he feels. So like her. And then the scene with Colonello and Mammon was just so well done! I like how he was all bright and happy like a puppy then grew to understand why things happened the way they did and was able to get Mammon to grow close to the family. :)

I can't wait for the next chapter! And you know why~ Ushishishishi~ ;P
Random chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Whoa! This is really cool! I like how Viper is transgender. Update please!
hell rings chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Everything about this is absolutely chilling.

The writing style, the setting, the new spin and take on Viper's story. It's so genuinely sad and a bit terrifying to read this, but I want to continue and never stop. There's a lot of things to it that I never would have imagined myself, and it's all very interesting and beautiful to read.

You're doing an excellent job. Keep it up.
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA *_* I am blown away, Mammon-san. I just, wow, wow. I am pretty much speechless at the moment. Viper, trans-gendered? That is a concept you have to have mega-balls to tackle, simply because it's a subject that is so controversial and polarizing. And I like the way it came out. I think the slightly jumbled, hectic switching between perspectives and POV's really adds to the story's intrigue. I really felt seven-year old Viper's confusion at why all of this was happening to her.

Omg...I'm just...God. I'm going to be here a while. lol

And another thing I found really interesting was the fact that you didn't make Viper Italian, but...Russian? I guess? I thought that was a nice touch. Not a lot of people consider that the members of the Arcobaleno aren't all Italian, and I can totally picture Viper as a Russian.

But the scene in the church genuinely freaked me out. It reminded me of the little girl in Silent Hill (I don't know if you've played the games or seen the movies or not), who is accused of being a witch by the fanatical religious sect in the town and is consequently burned alive on a cross, and then comes back to bring hell upon the town. If you watch the movie, you'll be like, wow. My fanfic lol But seriously, that kind of religious fanaticism terrifies me.

AMG -A- I didn't mean to write you a whole dissertation, but in my opinion, interesting, well-thought out, original fanfiction should get nothing BUT raving, foamy-mouthed reviews. And that's what you have here lol

Great Job, and I'm looking forward the next part, when Viper starts whooping some ass up in that church. ...I'm going to Hell for that, aren't I? -A- Crap.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
...I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEAUTIFUL! :) Great job, Mammon! Ushishishi~ So sad though. :( I've got to say that I really like how you had Mammon be transgender. I really like that, and while it was sad, the way you had the mom and dad play into it was really cool. And the last line was awesome-can't wait for more! I really like how you wrote this as well.