Reviews for Two Birds Of A Feather
PrincessEnchilada chapter 25 . 1/2
Yes! Sequel sequel sequel! I really enjoyed this story. I totally ship Neville and Luna. They are meant to be! Again, you have a great voice and I saw no problems with the story. I really enjoyed it and I'm hoping for a sequel!
schleifchen chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
You are divine!
It was so good. I really enjoyed it!
It was perfectly for a movie! I read it and my only thought was:" Oh my god! Is this real?" It is increadible well written and you perfectly figure out their point of view. And your Lovestory was divine, too.
I think this is the best Story of Nuna i've ever read!
And I have read much.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
AMAZING NO OTHER WORDS ARE NEEDED
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
TOO MUCH BLUSHING!
IT NEEDS LESS EMBARASMENT!
harrypotterlover1998 chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Love! Love! Love this story! Its soooooo cute. Nuna has to be my absolute fav relationship. I've re-read this story loads. I love how you've taken bits from the book and film and how you've put it together. It must be hard to do. Well done!
The Wackspurt Conspiracy chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
brilliant story! amazing written, Neville and Luna are both my favorite characters and couple.
FeltonLover2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I'm so adicted to this fanfiction!
It's so good writen, I love it!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD...
LooneyLockhart chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
I really loved your story! :)

It's one of the few well written stories about Neville and Luna on here! I've spent the last 10 hours reading this. lol. it's amazing, and adorable!

I'm glad you kept Neville and Luna in character, i can understand that it can be pretty hard to write them. lol.

As for your sequal, I will deff be reading it! :) Great work!
Lily D chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Oh my gosh! You have no idea how excited I am! I loved your story! :D
EleKat chapter 26 . 12/2/2011
Wow, awesome! Please start the new one!
Sebas of the Ocean Waves chapter 26 . 12/2/2011
I like it already!

I actually cannot wait!

I'm so excited!

My quirky self is just spazzing out in excitement!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
By far one of the best stories I've read (And I've read ALOT!) :D

Owl City FTW!
Bugwa chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This story is simply lovely. It is rich in plot and detail, not to mention romance. Overall, terrific job!

B
Redviness chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
ahh! I hope that if you do make a sequel, they really snog, instead of their little pecks. But I loved it! Great story!