Reviews for Rivalry
Rowling's Daughter chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
This is splendid! Nagini sounded so hot and sexy, and her demise was perfectly portrayed. Bellatrix would've been jealous enough to do that. Well done!
inactive profile please delete chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
excellent story, especially loved the epilogue.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Oh if only Nagini had actually been a woman. She sounded smokin hot
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
God it's too hard to side with Bella when she's got such devotion from Rod )':
cc1989 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Such an interesting take on nagini and how she came to be. Of course bellatrix would be crazy and jealous enough to kill her like that.

Very well written, I loved it!
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Great ending; I like that you did the ending from Nagini's perspective and her practical standpoint of she didn't want to die. I also liked the allusion to the earlier chapter where she said she would see Bellatrix in hell.
Jemennuie chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Interesting twist where Nagini is actually this woman's soul instead of a horcrux. And I love Bellatrix's deviousness in this, especially the last line.
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I like the last line of this chapter a lot. One piece of constructive criticism: in the Wizarding world, I think Nagini would probably say "Merlin" instead of "God" as an exclamation. I also wanted to say it's really creative to turn Nagini into a human and she's really the only person I could think of that could even compare to Voldemort as an equal.
alljuststories chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I think you forgot something. Legilimency?
alljuststories chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Voldemort letting someone else be dominant? WHERE ARE THE FLYING PIGS?
alljuststories chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Rodolphus actually TOLERATES it? How can a death eater be so kind?
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oooh, scandals! :D Did I say I've finished your stories? I was mistaken :)
snapeismyman chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
IN-LOVE, this was an amazing story, one of my favorites so far, thank you for writing.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is the kind of thing I had to read for inspiration on MY Bellamort fic. I almost forgot they were still just people. I absolutely love how they are portrayed, and the Nagini part got me because I never read summaries. But it's making me want to read more! Suspense and all the good stuff. Kudos and X's.
Amazon Star chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I love your story! Good job!