Reviews for Rivalry
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
excellent story, especially loved the epilogue.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Oh if only Nagini had actually been a woman. She sounded smokin hot
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
God it's too hard to side with Bella when she's got such devotion from Rod )':
cc1989 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Such an interesting take on nagini and how she came to be. Of course bellatrix would be crazy and jealous enough to kill her like that.

Very well written, I loved it!
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Great ending; I like that you did the ending from Nagini's perspective and her practical standpoint of she didn't want to die. I also liked the allusion to the earlier chapter where she said she would see Bellatrix in hell.
Jemennuie chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Interesting twist where Nagini is actually this woman's soul instead of a horcrux. And I love Bellatrix's deviousness in this, especially the last line.
Jemennuie chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I like the last line of this chapter a lot. One piece of constructive criticism: in the Wizarding world, I think Nagini would probably say "Merlin" instead of "God" as an exclamation. I also wanted to say it's really creative to turn Nagini into a human and she's really the only person I could think of that could even compare to Voldemort as an equal.
alljuststories chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I think you forgot something. Legilimency?
alljuststories chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Voldemort letting someone else be dominant? WHERE ARE THE FLYING PIGS?
alljuststories chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Rodolphus actually TOLERATES it? How can a death eater be so kind?
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oooh, scandals! :D Did I say I've finished your stories? I was mistaken :)
snapeismyman chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
IN-LOVE, this was an amazing story, one of my favorites so far, thank you for writing.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is the kind of thing I had to read for inspiration on MY Bellamort fic. I almost forgot they were still just people. I absolutely love how they are portrayed, and the Nagini part got me because I never read summaries. But it's making me want to read more! Suspense and all the good stuff. Kudos and X's.
Amazon Star chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I love your story! Good job!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Oh the dramatic irony! XD awesome job, lovin your stories! :D