Reviews for Borrowed Life
nick chapter 3 . 1/3
beautifully written. don't stop!
Mango To The Max chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
It's great! Please update soon! :)
Erzatscarlett chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
This a really cool story! I wondered how Kanda healed from his wounds at the end of volume 22. Lol but I I forgot he's also a 2nd exorcist and they heal fast. I hope more tankoban manga volumes get released soon. This is one of my favorite series
XxNaiXx chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Love it :D
I always imagined what Yuu-kun did the 4 months he was missing ;D
Hope you update soon...very soon ;)

Greetings,
Nai
cheesybeans chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Thanks for the chappie.
nicole.oh97 chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I really like your story :)
I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Halley Vanaria chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Ohhh interesting and... FINALLY! An update
Do your best ;D
Raven chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
I love your story! You are doing a great job of keeping kanda's personality and I love the side story of lenalee and Allen. Great job :)
Kyoya kumo chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Love it :3 u are sooo good!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
how beautiful YnY, I envy your OC for being able to touch Kanda
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love Akria? I love that girl. Also, I'm so happy with the way you write her. I see to many authors that have the new exorcist react to quickly in battle and act like a seasoned warrior. Akria is new to fighting Akuma like this and she acts like someone who's new at it. It makes sense. Please update soon.

Ja mata
kira86 chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
coooolll i love it cant wait to read more
geneee chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Pretty interesting chapter, but the something went weird with the formatting, so you should probably go back and fix it.

Looking forward to more!

- Jeneru
Hanashi o suru chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Caught up with the story!

I just wanna point something out first though. A bunch of chapters back (I don't remember which one...), you said Akira was from "Tokyo". There's a slight problem there...considering the time frame D. Gray-man takes place in, it's actually called "Edo"...so, yeah...

But other than that one thing (and I'm really sorry in advance if I sounded rude before!) I really enjoyed reading this so far :) I hope you'll update more when you can! I'll be looking forward to future chapters!
Jeany Foster chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I just finish reading the whole think is this a really good story keep up the good work lol cant wait for the next chapter !