Reviews for Family is found
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 2/2
Are we going to find out who Jaylen's "fiance" is?
Kimmiko T chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Please update soon! :)
Emerarudo Misheru chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
great story :)
Kigen Dawn chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Some one pass me a knife, I got two botches to scare te hell out of then mind crush
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
LOL! Mystic Tomato! Ha! Too freaking funny! can't wait 4 the next chapy! Keep it up!

Rai
BlueRedRosa23 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Simply adore this story! I read it from the beginning love the part where Jaylen tells Jaden she is a fangirl that stalks Pro duelists XD It was simply hilarious! XD I kind of laughed so much, because it's a perfect why to prank a person when they don't know you from the beginning and they ask stuff about you XD Love it!And Jaylen and Alexis are best freinds aww x3 Any ways don't tell me this an OC and Jesse fic? X3

An for Jaden's mom...Haine? I don't think that's a good one X3 Her name could rhyme with Jaden's and Jaylen name. Um Jade does rhyme, but Janie rhymes to. XD

BRR23

Peace out

Regresare por el otro capitulo
rainyRay chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Their mother Jada, Jade, Jamie.

Hope this helps!
ordinary girl 112233 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
yay! how about you call her Caroline? hope you update soon:)
J.V.J Heartless chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
When is chapter five going to be up? I can't wait for the next chapter!
lovelyJu-chan chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I really enjoying reading this! pleases update:)
Kigen Dawn chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Update this story soon please. Jaylen is so cute. Perfect bto/sis relationship
ordinary girl 112233 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
:O Unexpected situation, who is the guy anyway, i bet its chazz, lol, good job, cant wait til the next chapter
jesse and jaden forever chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I really like this story so far I really do. I like the fact that you created a new character to be Jaden's sibling instead of making Haou take that part. Also not to be impatient of pushy but this is a romance/humor fanfic and the romance is between Jaden and Jesse so how come we haven't seen Jesse yet? I don't want to make you reveal your story's plot. I was just curious. Anyways, please update soon!
ordinary girl 112233 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
awesome, absolutly loved it :) Can't wait til the next chapter