Reviews for Shinji Odinson
Bluestone chapter 2 . 8/1
Read this story over and over several times, and I still like it. Too bad you never continued with it, I think this would've made for an interesting piece of fiction. Heck, I even imagined Shinji gaining Thunderstrike mace and gaining powers similar to Thor in the following chapter that never was. Well, whatever you work on, I'll be on the lookout as you've have a talent for writing fiction. Until the next time, keep writing.
StatetWolf chapter 2 . 7/1
So it's been close to four years since you updated this story, are you planning to write chapter 3 any time soon or update any of the other tales you have yet to complete. I mean, don't get me wrong or anything I'm a big fan of your writing however I would like to see more of your tales either updated or completed.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I can't believe this you are not updating this story because it is very good in my opinion because the association with Shinji and the Norse Gods is awesome to behold so please continue when you can. I also wish you good luck in all your personal issues and problems that you are having so I hope that everything gets better for you because you will always have my support.
Jedi101 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Shame that you stopped this was good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
your OMAKE are funny lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OMAKE 3 is the best one i see that happening hahahhaha
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I am huge fan of Thor and you have combined the elements of Thor and Evangelion in this story which I really like to see because it is a rare sight to see. I am hoping to see how this story develops because it has the potential to become a great fic in time so please update soon.
Devilboy101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Yours olmaks are good and the one with vostagg, was... never mind but to tell you I watch the movie and I know what gendo will have to indeau, next one make it that he loses his wife again.:-)
Zaralann chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
devilboy101 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Ch 2 omake, 2 funny as hel.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Good story
Please continue
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is a good take on the movie Thor and with Shinji in Asgard wonder how things will turn out as Shinji will want for nothing when it comes to reliable teachers including Thor himself (who has learned from his mistakes). Wonder when Mari comes in?
CelticReaper chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
lol awesome fic

update soon please
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
wow great
tsukiyomi83 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Will Unit-1 show up or is it just Shinji? Update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »