Reviews for Coming Home
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Omg, I'm so glad they called about Dave before Blain weasled his way into Kurt's life. I was quite worried. Lol. Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
jekyllhj7 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Woot woot! Can't wait for the airport reuinion scene... the silly homemade banner... meeting Penelope...

And I just giggled when she shyed away from Blaine... girl has good taste...
the pink post-it chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
I want more, why hasn't anyone informed kurt about dave. I don't want blaine in the picture urgh lets get of him well at least as a possible love interest.
Beth chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
This is really good don't stop
Ryasaurus-Rex chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Oh gay military men how one swoons for one. Anywho, hope you get the next installment up soon because this fic seems to have potential.
Crystal F. Flowright chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Awww, he's alive, David's alive and on his way home, yay! He'll be able to see his baby girl for the first time now, gosh i wonder if he remembers that he was about to adopt one.
LizzyPoodle chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
This is wonderful! I love it, and I look forward to more!
pikapii chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Wow, this story has a really good plot! I like how newbies knew about Dave when he said his name. I hope you make him had high ranks or something like that. He would be sooo cool!

And I hope there are many fluff and romance in the next following chapters, I want to see Kurt and Dave happy as a family! Good job bb! Can't wait for updates :)
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Dammit Blaine... he'd better stay away. Be strong Kurt.. Dave's coming.

About the DADT... it's been voted and signed by the president to be repealed in December 2010 and at the moment is just in a waiting period for it to go through. So if you think about it, this story takes place in the future and it wouldn't be effect anymore.
yaya chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
oh please continue this! I'm so in love with this story!
MissSammy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Rerally an interesting start...im looking forward for more...that story sounds pretty good!
Beth chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Really good keep writing please
PowerLad chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Get Dave home to story btw.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
oh man! what an opener. i can't wait to see how kurt reacts to dave showing up. and dave's reaction to their baby!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »