Reviews for The GreenEyed Monster
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Bwahahahhahaaa! Oh i soo love this. lol XD
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
"But..." Minion said as they exited, sounding confused, "the bad guy doesn't get the girl."

-Depends on the girl. And the Bad Guy. Love this!
MegaChoirQueer chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha! That was adorable and somewhat humorous in a weird way. But, it was sweet. I loved how Roxanne was all jealous; it was rather cute to see her all jealous-like. :) Keep up the good work!
Phantom77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh WOW! Nice story! I have to say, I love how minion walked in and thought Megamind was taking advantage of Roxanne. "Sir! We're not that kind of villain!" - best line ever. XD
Watcher of the Hearts chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hot damn!

that was fantastic!

and i just loved jealous Roxanne! haha!
MlleMary chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hot DAMN! This was great!

I love that Roxanne was jealous of mean old Deborah, but I'm sure in this case she'll have to thank the woman for getting the two of them to finally go at each other...in the way they really wanted! :)
Nightmare Asylum chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh god, Towards the end you had me. I was laughing sooo hard.
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
ohhhohohohoooo! nice!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm telling you, you could do some really AMAZING things with an actual chapter story. These one shots keep me craving more! They're SOO GOOD! Please do some more? Maybe if not a story story a series of one shots? Something please, before I explode! D
guri-n chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
loved it!
mississippii chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
MOOOOOAAARRR! ME NEEDS MOAR PLS!

I just loved everything! Please do some more of this amazing writing.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love this story. The scene of telepathic exploration was very good, original, there's many telepathy angles out there but that's a new one.
DreamFlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Love, love, love.

I like how you hint at a possibly evil Roxanne at the end with the whole "depends what kind of girl" line. I definitely appreciate how hard it can be to get these two together without Megs going good. But the temptation to do it is just so strong, how can we resist?

Also, the smutty bits are just delightful!
Oogy Boogy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Argh, so hot! Sequel, sequel! What happens in the bedroom?
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was an interesting way to use telepathic powers!