Reviews for The Hero We Deserve
AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 40 . 8/18
So i just wanted to say I've never really shipped Miranda and Shepard and i tend to avoid stories that do. Yours is the first that did ship them that didn't make me roll my eyes. I enjoyed this fic and developement of their relationship. The way you wrote it felt right. So again awesome story. Devoured it pretty quickly.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 36 . 7/16
okay where is note 3 in ch 36 of hero we deserve supposed to reference?
Unca Bob chapter 40 . 5/26
Much like the first story I wish there had been a little more divergence from canon, but the execution and the reasoning as to why Shepard acted as he did was a great read nonetheless.
Jorge chapter 40 . 3/8
Thank you so much for all the entertainment i got reading your story.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
I think Anderson was the only one surprised by the Miranda romance. What with all the extra lines of dialogue, her name being mentioned far more than most others... Sought of built up to a very unsurprising event.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/14/2015
Ahh dude now I saw it, ...the ending song... uhh come on it was a hit hard enough in 'Chuck' not and heere :"))
silverhawk88 chapter 38 . 3/16/2015
Caught the Serenity reference. Laughed for a long while!
maleficus-lupus chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
Thought I might point out that you seem to have footnote 6 and 5 switched arund.
SlashAlter chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Shepard got an N7 special forces hardsuit from Basic Training? lol
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 40 . 2/14/2015
I'd write a review for the prequel, but it's been one and a half years since I've read that (well, I haven't been reading The Hero We Deserve for most of that time, but you get my point). I do remember it was pretty good, though, lots of realistic characters, good rate of progress... simply pretty good over all.

The same applies for this story, though I have to mention that jumping back and forth between text and footnotes was kind of annoying. You added some interesting stuff without exaggerating (for example, the modification to the choice at the end of Legion's loyalty mission).

So, yeah, you did really good. I look forward to catching up with the third installment, though I'll probably read some of the other stories in the Hero'verse first.
Hachichiyyin chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
You have a habit of using 'minutes' instead of 'seconds'.

Even stuff that should be done in 10 sec flat, you describe them as taking 'a couple minutes'.
Selias chapter 40 . 8/11/2014
You know, I realized something as I was reading this. Anderson died at the end of Mass Effect 3 (Sorry about the spoiler, if you didn't play it, yet). That means that your story either doesn't have him die, or changes the end of ME3. I can't wait to find out, so hurry up and write it!
Selias chapter 32 . 8/10/2014
So, Talitha wasn't enslaved by Batarians, in this universe? I just realized that I didn't remember reading about him talking her down, after I googled the name.
Selias chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
"Zaeed; tell me your weapons are still equipped your weapons with disruptor mods."

Might want to fix that.
Selias chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
That email from Leslie always makes my day, when I get it.