Reviews for The Hero We Deserve
guestguy chapter 1 . 8/8
Holy crap your editorial note in the title confused me until I saw that it wasn't actually an AN.
zeeshan chapter 30 . 5/26
What is sqyare root of 91204
Shinigami Miroku chapter 35 . 2/28
Y'know, the thing about ME3 that pissed me off the most was NOT the "ending" (though that was annoying). It was this issue right here: the quarian/geth BS. Okay, I get that not even Shepard, even if it's a Paragon!Shep, can permanently convince everybody of his/her way of thinking every time, but this may have been the one time where it would've actually mattered (disregarding the whole TPTB-ignoring of the Reapers). No matter how it plays out, even if you do EVERYTHING right, the quarians still go to war over Rannoch, the geth freak out and get Reaper upgrades, and everything goes to hell in that sector.

... Even just thinking about it really irritates me.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 32 . 2/27
The Crash Site mission always makes me tear up; you made me outright cry.

Thank you.
phantomzeke chapter 36 . 9/17/2016
u
phantomzeke chapter 36 . 9/17/2016
u
AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 40 . 8/18/2016
So i just wanted to say I've never really shipped Miranda and Shepard and i tend to avoid stories that do. Yours is the first that did ship them that didn't make me roll my eyes. I enjoyed this fic and developement of their relationship. The way you wrote it felt right. So again awesome story. Devoured it pretty quickly.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 36 . 7/16/2016
okay where is note 3 in ch 36 of hero we deserve supposed to reference?
Unca Bob chapter 40 . 5/26/2016
Much like the first story I wish there had been a little more divergence from canon, but the execution and the reasoning as to why Shepard acted as he did was a great read nonetheless.
Jorge chapter 40 . 3/8/2016
Thank you so much for all the entertainment i got reading your story.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 25 . 8/18/2015
I think Anderson was the only one surprised by the Miranda romance. What with all the extra lines of dialogue, her name being mentioned far more than most others... Sought of built up to a very unsurprising event.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/14/2015
Ahh dude now I saw it, ...the ending song... uhh come on it was a hit hard enough in 'Chuck' not and heere :"))
silverhawk88 chapter 38 . 3/16/2015
Caught the Serenity reference. Laughed for a long while!
maleficus-lupus chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
Thought I might point out that you seem to have footnote 6 and 5 switched arund.
SlashAlter chapter 1 . 2/16/2015