Reviews for iWanna Be Friends With Benefits
Azra Kills chapter 1 . 4/7
I like your writing style; it's not stuffed with useless descriptions but enough to give a visual. Good work! Hope to read the next chapter, if there is one!
Mike2101 chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow. Hot. Incredibly hot.

I hope you continue. It's been far too long since you posted anything. But this story is VERY steamy. I wonder just how long Sam has had these feelings... in this story, she's eighteen, but I can't help but wonder if a younger Sam had very naughty fantasies about the older, unavailable Spencer; after all, he was all the more appealing because he was "taboo."

Perhaps a steamy flashback fantasy or two, from when Sam was younger and even more forbidden. It is her fantasy, so it wouldn't be improper... just incredibly hot.

Maybe a chapter or two of other examples where Spencer steps in to help Sam out when she was in a situation that could be out of her depth. This would help illustrate why Sam is so smitten.

But we also need to see examples of why Spencer is drawn to Sam, other than he sheer molten sexuality and vitality.

Or perhaps just more chapters where they mount each other over and over. As a reader, I can imagine all sorts of positions for them, all sorts of special toys, and even all sorts of orifices...

Thanks for the erotica. I'm hoping for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
-screams excitedly - I love it
EllaCollinsDash chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love Spam & this was fucking hot. You should update! :3
ericaababyy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You should totally continue! That was so GOOOOD!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*fans self*
Rafaela chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
sjlc18 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
can't wait to read more hope you update soon!
Chris chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I was hoping there would be more by now.
AlexParkFan1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesome job can't wait 4 more will Carly be in it at all? chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Thy was fun !
Sara47Q chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I came over here because I was reading your Rogue/Wolverine fic (the Stand Alone Series is very good and I'm hooked, by the way) and resisted clicking on the iCarly fic. I watch iCarly with my 4 year old, so I was hesitant to read anything, even though I sort of ship Spencer/Sam. And now I can't unsee it. So, thanks for the awesome fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011