Reviews for Cast Me Gently Into Morning
carinims01 chapter 2 . 1/15
There just arent words for the emotions I feel right now. I am weeping. This was so beautiful. The way you write Arthur is so astounding to me. His gradual realization that Merlin stayed because he had *faith* in him blows me away. The desperation Arthur feels to keep Merlin alive… and finally Arthur seeing just how deeply he hurt his best friend… its absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful. And you do such a good job at showing emotions and deep thought processes, and I cant handle it. So amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 2 . 4/10/2023
What a wonderfully written piece! You weren't lying when you said it was angst central lol. Very well done and definitely a favorite of mine
Rabbitin chapter 2 . 4/15/2022
Poor Merlin. I think everyone was in character.
Lizaloves chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
IM NOT CRYING! there is just something stuck in both my eyes. Just so u know: I blame you for the wetness of my pillow!

(... i loved it 3 )
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2020
Rhjdtukdyukdtketuk! Excuse my incoherence, your brilliance momentarily left me unable to form a coherent sentence. THIS WAS AMAZING! Now I'm going to go read one of your other stories. This was beautiful though, a truly stunning piece of writing.
cshen.julienne chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
Dang it, I'm crying. It's so emotional.
Vanvdreamer chapter 2 . 10/2/2019
I loved this and thought you really did a good job of imagining Arthur’s progression from clueless to demonstrative in reaction to Merlin’s imminent death. Thanks for sharing!
Yellow Cape chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
I do not know if this will reach you, but I have read a few reveal fics in my time, and although many are good and have excellent writing, yours stand out above them all. it's truly well written! This comes from someone who has read, written and betaed fics since the very early 2000s.
Jillcb chapter 2 . 7/17/2019
This was an incredibly powerful emotive story which you brought off brilliantly. I love the way you wrote on all of the characters, these were the ones I fell in love with on the show. I felt the show somewhat detached from their true virtues, which made reading this story like going back to the past again. The first chapter and the way you wrote Arthur was so heartfelt you made me feel for him, even though his behaviour towards Merlin was off. I enjoyed Gwen here to, she was always the one who best placed to notice that special bond between her husband and friend.

The second chapter was a real choker, but the way you had Arthur open up was really moving and the ending was just perfect. Lovely story well done. I just wish I had read it sooner.
DgirlLuna chapter 2 . 5/30/2019
Wow. I loved this! It was just perfect. Literally brought tears to my eyes. Amazing job! You captured them both perfectly!
fireicewriter42 chapter 2 . 3/21/2019
Oh I love it. I love it, I really wish there was more. It's sooooo good.
oma13 chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
I've read this many times, it's one of my favorites. Absolutely lovely, beautifully written and I am sure I will return to it again and again. I know it has been awhile, but seeing new Merlin stories from you would be a great pleasure! Hope all is well with you.
thefangirlofhp chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
this is just simply beautiful and heart-wrenching and it made my eyes fog up more than one time and I could totally feel Arthur, his progress, the growing of his feeling; everything. You did a marvelous job!
Serulium chapter 2 . 4/25/2018
Holy cow. That was intense! My heart was being shed to pieces! It was bringing me to tears when Arthur started pleading and Merlin wasn't waking up. Absolutely LOVED it! Thank you. I really liked how you made the idea of Merlin's faith being worth so much more than trust.