Reviews for Cast Me Gently Into Morning
finn1013 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I love all your characterisation in this fic – Arthur’s reaction to the reveal (I’ve always thought the reveal for Arthur would be more about how HE feels about it all, it would take him a while to see Merlin’s side of things), Lancelot’s subtle anger at Arthur, and Gwaine giving him a punch – all perfect. And the ending was just right, great job. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
this is soooooo good!
Catindahat chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Wow this was brilliant. So heart-wrenching and moving. This is so well written. I loved it!
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I am awed.

This was the most touching, heart-rending, incredible pieces of writing I've read on this site.

It was simply incredible.

I mean every single word of that.

From the first word, it just pulled me in, and I'm quite critical as a reader, so for me, that's saying something.

This really is my favourite piece.
Ona Ralgold chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
UNGGGH

THIS IS THE BEST WHUMP-CUM-HURT/COMFORT FIC I'VE EVER READ IN ANY CATEGORY EVER. GO WRITE BOOKS THAT I SHALL BUY AND YOU SHALL EARN PULITZER PRIZES. fav
Brindel chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
How could you? It's entirely your fault I'm sitting here nearly blind with tears and so stopped up I can barely breathe!

Beautiful, so beautiful. Dammit, this episode or something very much like it has *got* to happen at some point in the series or the whole thing will have been a waste!

And if it doesn't, I hereby inform you that this story has now become a permanent part of my personal canon. Thank you.
Shere'Lifsil chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Wow, just Wow, there are no other words for this utter piece of heaven that descended to grace us with its presence. I absolutely totally and completely loved this, it was beautiful, wonderfully written, vague in the places where it should be, only to become clear later. I loved this it was so completely wonderful there are just no words for it. You captured all of their emotions so well, the way Arthur would be a stubborn prat until presented with all the facts, the way Gwen and Lancelot would blame him without saying so aloud and trying to get Arthur to talk to Merlin, Gawaine without such qualms, who would just say Arthur is a complete and utter selfish prat. The way you preached about hope, the one most important thing in life. I loved it, it was absolutely, wonderfully, epically, awesomely, perfectly and a thousand other praising words ending with -ly great. I loved it.

Please Keep Writing,
whiterae chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I loved it! You're such a good writer. Please write more Merlin!
nekodreamstealer chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
That was a piece of literary brilliance. o_o I am in awe.
April chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Oh wow. That was kind of heartbreaking, in a completely amazing way. Thanks for sharing!
woodbyne chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow. This story is absolutely amazing beyond all words. I loved the way you wrote it so that we didn't know what was happening until later, it was very effective. I must say, I felt so much angst reading this (yay!) that I don't think I'll need to read another angst fic for at least a month (not that that's going to stop me.)

I am so glad that you took the time to write this story. It nearly had me in tears. I absolutely love this story.

Thank you! _
ruby890 chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
that was so good that words can not be said so...
Jane Mays chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Hmm, great to see you're writing again but I think Merlin is a little too out of character here.
HollyBlue2 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Wow... I'm speechless at the amazingness (is that a word) of this fanficton... It made me tear and really feel for Arthur and Merlin! I'm very, very, very impressed!

HB
Militant Delusionalist chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I love you! *showers you with cookies* THAT WAS FANTASTIC! 3333333333 Oh God that hurt so good. Poor Merlin. I loved the bit about Morgana and Merlin. And all the quotes! And Arthur's angst! And Merlin APOLOGIZING! And Gwaine being a kick ass friend! And Merlin's violent reaction to the Serkets! The sorceress and her almost dying in vain! The non-linearness of it! 3333333

GREAT JOB!