Reviews for Cast Me Gently Into Morning
llLethell chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Omg, I seriously want to cry right now from reading this. I have tears in my eyes. Do you know how rare that is for me?

I can't tell you how much I love this fic. I'll just say thank you so much for writing it because it is perfect. And Arthur's thoughts were done really REALLY well.

I don't even want to write a reveal fic anymore cause yours just would blow it out of the water.

Still though, I probably will...eventually. And if I do, could I use what you said about trust and faith? That was brilliant.

The last bit was just amazing- both Arthur and Merlin's reactions were chilling. And I love the fact that they hugged.

Thanks for writing!
Valkyriexx chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I loved it. What an amazing story. :)
llLethell chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh wow, this is absolutely perfect. Very moving and sooo going on my favourite list.

Beautifully done. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Sydelle Rein chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
One word: Brilliant.

Love this fic! It was very emotional and everyone was still perfectly in character. Or at least how I'd imagine their characters to be in this situation, though I suppose we can't actually know...

Love it! Thanks for posting!

~Syd
Runey9 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
.Incredible.

You captured the characters so well, and I nearly cried (which is really, really rare for me while reading fanfiction. Like this might be the SECOND time it's happened soooo it's a major accomplishment on your end) because it was sooooo good.

Oh my goodness, that was amazing.

I honestly am still trying to process through all of it so that I can give better feedback...

ummm...it was fantastic and made my heart sing?

how's that?

Anywho, you should write more. Your writing style is definitely my cup of tea.
Shiny4LoVe chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Oh ok I'm kind of having trouble breathing right now because my chest hurts so much from my heart being twisted and squeezed so hard.

This was utterly, painfully beautiful, I couldn't breath at some points, my heart just broke much like Arthur's I'm sure when Merlin woke and said he was sorry.

This was perfect, thank-you.
merlincrazy chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I was crying by the end of this. Glad it ended on a good note though.. Love it and your last story. Please write more soon. You are really good
BobWess chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
That was amazing! Incredibly well written, with an outstanding attention to detail in emotion! You really explored the feelings and thoughts of the two characters in this fic, and I think it was simply amazing! Thank you so much for uploading this!
Ducky chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I've just got a couple things to say:

1. I loved this story! It was depressing and I cried and I loved it! You are a brilliant writer.

2. I know this isn't the place, but I wanted to let you know that I read (skimmed through) your profile and I admire you. You sound like someone I would like to have for a friend.

3. I'm making an assumption here (regarding one of your quotes) but I felt the need to point out that there is nothing wrong with pokemon.

4. Last one. I appologize for any spelling or grammar errors in this note. I try but I'm not the best at fixing my own mistakes.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
omg...omg i am crying...and i cant stop...this story wasnt a fail it was one of the best i ever read...damn it all i got no words for how much i love it...awsome job just awsome.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
What do you mean, epic fail? More like epically awesome, amazing, fanstatic, brilliant, wonderful, beautiful, tear the heart out of someone's chest story! If I was grinning more I would burst into flames.

Sit back...I'm heading for essay length here.

It was funny, I was thinking of your other fic like two days ago and I checked your profile to see if you had written anything else. Now, here you have.

One of the things I love best about this fic is the level of detail into Arthur's thoughts.

Usually, I would be the one that would be asking for a companion fic but I don't need to read Merlin's pov to know what he is thinking from how you described it is this fic.

Thank you! Thank you so much for writing this fic.

I really liked the bromance at the end. It was very sweet.

Half way through the fic, I was like...omg, Merlin's going to die...what is the genre! He didn't though, I am very glad for that.

In the first half, I liked how you weaved the prophecy/saying in with the story of the girl.

I also really liked how Merlin was revealed. And how you mentioned how he seemed to freeze. (I like small details like that.)

The part where Arthur made realization after realization about Merlin was brilliant. (Like trust and faith.) I've read them in different fics. But, not all together. You have seemed to grasp Arthur's character so well.

Have I mentioned I love this fic.

And Arthur pleading to his friend to wake. The saddest thing ever.

I really hope you update with another story soon!
citiesofsouls chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I loved this!
LyssaGibbs15 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Perfection.

You have Arthur down pat.

Well done. Truly extraordinary.

Lyssa
sesshouluver chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This was very well done! Heart-rending piece! The ending was just perfect! You did an amazing job with a challenging topic! Excellent work
Mad Hatter chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Well, speaking for myself and hopefully all the other readers out there, i'd like to get this out of my system and say...HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Out of the several hundred stories I've read that dealt with "the reveal" this is hands-down, undoubtedly the best. The manner in which you dealt with the complexities of their emotions is frankly awe-inspiring and reading it, i felt like i was actually experiencing the literal thoughts, expressions, and responses of an actual being. You have a wonderful grasp of the characters and your style of writing conveys them perfectly. It was a pleasure to read this story. Please keep writing and favor us with more stories! :)
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »