Reviews for Cast Me Gently Into Morning
Jamie McCrimmon chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
This story crushed my soul and at Arthur's pleading made me cry. You did a great job!
spinnerofdark chapter 2 . 2/9/2018
: )
SHolmesness chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Took my soul, crushed it, pieced it back together, then treated it to some chocolate cake. Roller coaster of emotions, and just an overall amazing fanfic, especially when taking the only-2-chapters in to consideration!
cuthalion chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Hi again! So - I haven't gotten around to the editing I'm supposed to be doing because - well - I don't suppose I can justly blame it on you. :) Well done! This review will be somewhat shorter than this morning's. (No, I did NOT spend all day reading this story - I actually got work done . . . through no fault of my own . . .) ;) Anyway, good story, good buildup, good character development, good ending. . .
It might serve me well to look at a thesaurus every now and again. :)
kyuzi4869 chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
Sobs
This IS heartbreaking!
Is there any sequel? Or at least an epilogue?
This story is amazing, there are many reveal stories, but not many could portray the realization of Merlin's loneliness into Arthur's mind as deep as this
I love the way you describe Arhur in realizing how many his words related to magic hurt Merlin
Thanks for the story
ninagayler chapter 2 . 7/28/2017
Emotional wrenching tale. Thanks.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
so sad T_T
tigweny chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
I totally love this! Great fanfic.A wonderful work
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
And by the time I'm done I'm wiping tear tracks off my face. That was AMAZING. Start to finish I forgot my homework.
So before I get back to work I'm gonna log and save this.

11/10
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Wow... not even merlin's pov and I was tearing up good.
Talna chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
This is beautifully written. You expressed what you were trying to say wonderfully. I don't normally read emotional stories but I loved this.
Robyn-in-the-air chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
It's amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
Wow, that was really good. Thank you.
Aaviaria chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Wow! This was definitely one of the best reveal fics I have ever read. I loved how much emotion and feeling there was and seeing the process that eventually brought Arthur around. Wonderfully written!
ZeynepD chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Amazing. Perfect. It may or may not have made me shed a few tears. I love it. You have every right to be proud of this. You have a wonderful writing style, I'm extremely glad I got to read this. I can't thank you enough for writing and posting it. I'll go continue mulling over the awesomeness of this story in a corner now. Have a nice day.
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »