Reviews for Cast Me Gently Into Morning
Lokithenightfury chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Oh my god... I don't think I was breathing at all when reading this... It's honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I know it sounds weird XD but it's the only way that I can explain it
You have such an amazing writing style, I sincerely hope you never thought otherwise! .
karameiwaku chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
This is such an amazing and intense reveal! Epic awesome!
Kas3y chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
This was another amazing story and I am very happy I found it :D
You have such a way with words and I just love reading every line, keep up the amazing work :D
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god... I'm speechless. This was so amazing! I can't even right now... soooo good!
weepingelm chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
loved this but I wanted more
the bitch of life chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I love it

how cute a little 2 shot

It made me cry
EternalFire214 chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
This... this was beautiful.
You did a wonderful job with this- it's obvious how much work you put into this. No, they didn't seem at all OOC, and the ending was perfect. In fact, ALL of it was perfect. I may have even cried a little. :)
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
OH MY GOSH THE FEELS!
Nolongerwithyoumovedelsewhere chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
This is so sweet. I love it. :)
rabbit keys chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Very emotionally stressful. Loved it.
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Right, okay. So I wrote this super lengthy review for chapter two, then, after posting it, realized that apparently I was logged in for that. So I logged in to write another review to tell you who I was, but it wouldn't let me do that because even though I unknowingly posted as "Guest" they know that I already reviewd that chapter... So after many trials and tries, here's to say that that half novel disguised as a review came from me, BreathingMagic. Okay? Okay. I'll be off then and irritate someone else...
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Oh, and that was me, by the way. That super long review. No idea why I was logged out while writing that, but yeah, that was me.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Okay. Pfuuuh... Breathe in, breathe out, I can do this... Okay first things first: This was actually the SECOND time that I read this, and I didn' t skip a word, let alone a sentence. Because every single bit of this is just too precious, too impotant to simply be ignored. Your story is not just a painting, it's a mosaik, an intricate piece of art where everything fits and nothing feels out of place but would leave a gaping hole if it wasn't there, even if it is the smallest of pieces.

And I'm sorry, I really am sorry that I didn't tale the time to review this the first time around - in my defence, I was completely new to this side back then (only a few months ago) and in my joy to have found all these treasures, I became greedy and ungrateful, devouring every story I laid eyes on and leaving nothing in my wake, without ever stopping to appreciate the people behind my pleaduse and the amount of work they put into this. But since I did always read the ANs as well, I got there eventually, started writing reviews as a guest and then made an account so that I could leave proper, unanonymous ones. On that note: The second, fic I ever read on here was your astounding work "Beyond the vale" (it was recommended in an AN of the first fic I read, The King's Legacy by llethell) and boy, did that touch me. It has held a special place in my heart ever since, probably the fic I hold highest on all this side (guess why I favourited you) and I neverreviewd that one either (I think) so I just wanted to throw in how much I love that.

Your writing is inceribly special - normally ob this site tthere's always one thing or other in a story that makes me think "Oh, that's a bit OOC" or even "Puh-lease, that doesn't make any sense / would never happen" etc. etc., and that's what makes your works so special to me, because that simply never happens, instead you make me cherish every little word, every POV, every reaction, every emotion, every wise word inbetween about choices, destiny and the matter of trust and faith (gosh hio much I love your thoughts on the latter and how you weaved them in your story!) you put down on paper - okay not really paper but you know what I mean and if I had to purchase a proper book to read your writing, I would do so without a second thought, or as Arthur would put it "immediately and without hesitation".

Umm okay what was my point again... This review is way too long already, so I might as well wrap it up, but know this: Your story is flawless and beautiful and so, so precious, and I love you for giving us the chance to read it. So please excuse my verbosity and slight randomness, I am no writer so this probably wasn't much of an enjoyable read stylewise, but I needed to get this out there. Read you soon, my dear BeyondTheStorm, and know that you have a true and loyal fan in me.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Okay, first things first, this is probably going to be a horrible review, and very confusing, but that's all my fault, because right now I'm still trying not to scream from all the emotion. Emotions. More than one. Sorry, see what I mean? :D This was amazing and well written, and I love all the characters (How you wrote them, that is, though I also just love them :P) and I think that their reactions are realistic and if it came down to either wasting away or being consumed with hate Merlin would totally take the former. I listened to I Had This Thing by Royksopp, and I thought that the song really fit this fic. I don't usually read such emotional stuff, but this was a pleasure. Whew, there, calming down a little bit, thank goodness. But, anyway, I was very impressed with the fact that you made it very emotional and heartrending, but still managed to keep the characters true to themselves at the same time. I enjoy emotional stories from Arthur's POV because he's never lost anyone but Uther, so you really don't have much to go on. I can't wait to read more of your works.
MM13.3
P.S. I promise, my reviews are usually more organized, less rambley (Isawordtoo!;), more interesting, and far more helpful than this one was, or how it looked to me, anyway. I hope you got something useful out of it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
You are awesome. I cried. Like a freakin' sap. You broke the lit teacher in me. Goddamn it. It's not the absolute best thing I've ever read, if I'm being completely honest, but it has all of the finesse of Joyce and the introspection of the literary revolution- very Jane Eeyre meets This Side of Paradise and has an affair with Melville's Scrivener.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »