Reviews for Heroes Need Heroes
FINISH THIS chapter 10 . 5/12
It's 1:20 a.m. In the morning and if you don't finish this I'm going to die!make moar! Please! I'm begging you!
MarburyBlur chapter 10 . 1/2
Can you add the term "Wally whump" to your summary? It's an extremely fun thing to say (seriously, just say it out loud right now), and yet it's also terribly underused. Mention this to all other authors that have Wally whump in their stories, but not in their summaries. Help support the Wally Whump Movement!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
this fic is SO GOOD! omg you can't leave it unfinished!
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Wally West fan: Thank you! It's like, I get that he's flirting, by why does he suck? And why is he flirting with a cookie in his mouth? I love slick Wally.
Fives32 chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Moar
SayMrrp chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Awesome!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I am loving this series. Please keep going! Oh and congrats for graduation! (like ages ago :P)
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Ok so I know it's been like a year since the last update sooo please please please tell me that you have a plan to finish it. Obviously there are jokers henchmen in the room bc of Wally's comment. So I would like Joker to make an appearance sometime. He's been hiding and letting his traps and goons do all the work. Maybe Wally and dick should get separated in the dark (bc maybe the bad guy goons kicked out their night vision) and joker grabs Robin (bc he's obviously a little more obsessed with him) and leaves Wally to die. But since Flash and Bman are close behind they find KF before it's too late. Ahg if u have writers block and need more ideas just PM me. I love giving ideas :D
fatimaali112000 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Oh God, I bet Wally's gonna joke on his deathbed too (I do NOT believe that he died in Endgame. He was just sucked into the speed force.)
But seriously, the last line just had me suddenly going from mentally sobbing to silently cracking up.
GO WALLY! oh, and GO ROBIN!
Please update sooner!
Nobody chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
You can't just leave it on a cliffy and not update! Update now! Please? Keep it up!
mashpotatoe girl chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Coonnntinnuuuuuueeeee! Continue good story! Continue!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
LuffyLover chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
You can't stop there! Come back! finish the story! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I realised that my email I wrote you wasn't published on reviews site, here it is: rohmaja seznam . cz without the gaps.
Luminis chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Please finish this. I think I am speaking for everyone who read it if I say that I absolutely loved this fanfic of yours and it would be pitty if you didn't finish it. Anyway, if you don't have ideas, write me on my e-mail, , if you want to help with anything, I would love to discuss it with you. I know it's been over year since you written a new chapter, but I hope that sometime you will at least read rewievs and find my. Seriously, please, just finnish it to end the suspence, its litteraly tearing me from the inside, just like two chapters, one fight with Joker, one conclusion and aftermath. And I would love if you write me once you start a new fanfic, if you do, because I really like your writing style and plot.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014