Reviews for Heroes Need Heroes
Wait but...but you said you would finish but you haven't updated in three years and why the hell does this keep happening
Thank bloody God.

I love Wally West whump, but it's so hard to find fics that simultaneously have whump and don't show him as a weak, useless hero who can't save himself. But that was fantastic.
Najajhdjs chapter 10 . 8/6
PLEASE FINISH THIS!
FuzzyElf24 chapter 10 . 5/22
It's been three years guys, I don't think this author is coming back.
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 10 . 5/8
I love how you're portraying Wally as another Wally fan, and honestly, I do think he has much more depth than what was shown in YJ, not that the show itself was bad, just that being a superhero is a huge part of his identity that I doubt he would have just given it up because of College, and I really doubt he would've been as angry with Dick about the whole Artemis thing, considering even after Barry died he still helped the Titans with his added burden of the JLA and Central city and Keystone city; so yeah, I love how you're portraying their bromance and how you seem to really get their personality so keep writing and I'll keep reading 'cause this is purely amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter.
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 10 . 3/21
Loved this. It's totally keeping me on my toes about everything.
Dang I hope they meet up with Bats and Flash soon. Wally is running on empty and Robin is trying to hold it together.

Thanks!
Aris1013 chapter 10 . 3/12
I really hope you finish this story someday. I would love to find out what happens!
Kajdbns chapter 10 . 2/17
I need another chapter! How long before it comes out! It is getting so good and I love it so much. Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
...what? WHAT?! WHERE IS THE ENDING? WHAT IS GOING ON? HEY. YOU. AEDIEN. YES. YOU. THE ONE YOU IS INSANELY GOOD AT WRITING DICK AND WALLY FRIEND FICS APPARENTLY. LIKE I LITERALLY HAVE YET TO READ A BETTER ONE AND J JUST WENT THROUGH 13 PAGES OF WALLY WEST FANFICS. YES. I NEED THE END TO THIS STORY. YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND. I NEED THIS STORY RIGHT NOW LIKE I NEED AIR IN MY LUNGS.
I
AM
BEGGING
YOU

PLEASE.
(Ps. Thanks love you! :)
KiddyMeda chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
OMG! I am loving this story so far! I absolutely love Angry Barry Papa Bear and Daddy Bats! Please update soon! The suspense is terrible! ;)
Jakknsh chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
This is one of the best fics I have read in a long time. Hope you update soon because I need more of this!
StuffyJinx chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
* snicker *
I love that fluff!
StuffyJinx chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Ya, he was constantly flirting with the gals...
I didn't like that...:
I like Red Arrow better than Arttiemis.
Megan is ehhh...
I kinda want him to be like Mikey-innocent from TMNT(2012 is my fav).
ShiroNeko102 chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Please update soon as I really want to know what is going to happen next in this amazing story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
*flails* I ran out of "next chapter" buttons! I wanna know what happens next!
Well, clearly Harley is actually involved, as Wally guessed, or Rob wouldn't owe him $20. But what else next?
Also, you are /far/ from alone in your displeasure with the DCU's progression. *growls* *incoherent cursing*

This chapter was great and I had no idea how long the time between writing the chapters had been until I read your note! *fingers crossed*that you get inspired to continue it again, with a/despite the two year gap this time! XD