Reviews for Velvet Green, Silken Blue
Lex chapter 1 . 2/1
It's been almost two years since my last 'almost two years' review! And I'm still re-reading this story. I guess that I just don't give up hope on my favorite stories no matter how long it's been. I do hope that life is treating you well!
schaeffercifer chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
CONTINUE YER NEXT STORY AIEEEE
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
I think the song "Let Her Go" by passenger fits perfectly with this story!
AnaBella1969 chapter 21 . 2/5/2014
Very good story! But please start on the sequel! Anna and Loki need their happy ending!
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hey, not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and your OC so that people looking for fics with a pairing like that will find your story to read. :)
schaeffercifer chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
wow. I don't usually read Loki/OC. but this was really good, which is why I have it followed and favorited. keep it going, kay? :D
SemiraBlake chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I think I'm going to kill Thor.
SemiraBlake chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Darn, I was wrong but that just proves that you shouldn't rush to read an awesome story before thinking through the riddle. :D
SemiraBlake chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
life
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Cool story bro. Tell it again.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This is pretty well developed and inventive for and ooc story. Although Sigyn comes off as pretty cruel, I kinda hope her mortal lover ended up running off with another lover or something cruel to her like that.
luccrezia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I'm impressed! (And I can't say that about a lot of the fan fiction I have read). I love the descriptions here, especially those in Chapter 9. Loki stays true to character, and if there's one thing that it's really hard to do (at least for me) it's write someone else's character realistically, as they might have written them themselves. The OC/love interest, Anna (I think she's an OC? I'm not familiar enough with Loki's backstory in the comics to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the movies XD) is another pleasant surprise. She's not a cardboard cutout Mary Sue. She actually has character and depth! I haven't read the whole story yet, but I want to, based on what I've read so far! (Again, I can't say that about a lot of the fan fiction I have read). Your passion for your characters and your story really comes through. I hope to read more from you soon! Great work!
Lex chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
Almost Two Year later, and I still come back to read this story. I've kept my eyes open for a sequel this whole time and am still hoping that you write one. Here's to still hoping!
i-need-shine chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
you writing a sequel to this would pretty much make my life
Frostfire613 chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
U should probably update this to complete. Anyways this was good, will there be a sequel 'post Avengers'? It was sad that Anna died tho. I wish she didn't.