Reviews for Monarchy
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 3/28
Nice
Redstart chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Interesting, please continue and eventually back in contact with Sheppard (I want to see his reaction)
lucife56 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Please continue! This could be amazing romance or no romance!
Fic junky chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Update now I need more!
MrsJadeRatchet chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Just stumbled across you story, and I must say I loved it! I hope you do update it. :-)
MHour chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
It's an interesting story, and I really want to see where it goes. Continue, please!
Running Deer chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Please continue this story - would really like to know what happens.
soulslayer32 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I'm so glad you updated, I really enjoy this story, most people rush through telling a story, I like that yours at least takes its time to set events up, I hope you update soon.
EmeraldReporter chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Keep writing, I haven't read this chapter, but just give me a chance to read from the Begining again.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I am still looking forward to how this story goes! And if your having a hard time choosing between romance or none you could try for them developing a close friendship? Or as close a friendship as a wraith can get.
alicesandra chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
So pleased to see you have updated this story! And you just have to finish it! Too many questions would be left unanswered: will Teyla become fully wraith? What is Todd's ultimate goal? How will their relationship develop? Personally, I'm an old romantic at heart and always love to read that sort of stuff, but if you stick to the true characters, I can't see Teyla ever falling for a wraith, ever. Now, John Sheppard, that's another story...please don't give up on this story!
diama56 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
It was really a good and amazing chapter!

I like to be allowed in the twisted mind of Todd!

I really hope you will go on with this one awesome fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
wow please update you can do so much with this story
Meloku chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
This is very interesting. Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
update soon please this is great so much insight to wraith