Reviews for Alexandriad: The Song of Fire
Sai Hikawa chapter 3 . 2/12
I see promise in this fic, and i feelt that it would be a very interesting story. Too bad it's discontinued...
Fluphy Ninja chapter 3 . 1/25
Reading this broke my heart, I love the concept but I didn't notice it hadn't been updated in years until the third chapter. All the same I hope to see it updated at some point.
Slavok chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
This was not the story I was looking for when I looked up crossovers between Fate/Stay Night and Familiar of Zero, but it was exactly what I wanted. Iskandar was my favorite Servant, and whenever he showed up in the grim, intense series, he would always make me smile. I don't know if you're planning on continuing this story (after a three year hiatus), but my favorite part of the Fate series was watching the contrasts between the world views of the legendary kings, so I'll be looking forward to seeing how he interacts with Henrietta.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
omg rider is hilarious
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
3 years now did you reboot this or did it get abandoned? it was a pretty good and funny story i would have liked to see it get more serious over time as the plot progressed
ah well thank you for what you did write
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
hahahahaha
oh louise and the king of conqurers
that sounds like quite the story
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Good chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awesome intro
LoveHopes chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
HEY! YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY! I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT SERIOUSELY THIS IS FANTASTIC! YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST ISKANDER FIC'S I'VE READ ON THE WEB! Also it's the only one of this crossover I've found that I enjoy reading :D Super props you have captured his character incredibly well and I am excited to see where the story goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
One if the best fate/familiar xover ive read so far. Keep it up!
The Justice and Death chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
The truth? Iskandar is MADE OF WIN!
Agailius chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Dude. This is awesome. MOAR.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I watched Fate Zero and I have to say Broskanderbwas my favorite
salman21 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Iskandar made the znt cast badass
some guy chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
So it seems you won't be updating anymore.

That makes me sad.