Reviews for Alexandriad: The Song of Fire
HaPPy2901 chapter 3 . 7/1
God I love it I thought this alexander would be the young one in fate grand order but it really is broskandar, the king of conqueror! God I love that fight! It's so nostalgic and it reminds me of waver...
StoryReiter chapter 3 . 6/21
Good job showing Iskander's charisma. I personally prefer to refer to him that way though Alexander is ok too. Man if you would wish to continue this, it would be really really fun to see Iskander against Albion and who knows? He might actually have what it takes to unify the country, scratch that just a bit more knowledge and great deal of conquering he could. Oh and last but not the least, the part where Saito dies holding off an army? Either he uses his Noble Phantasm of Brotastic Friendship through time and space or... He leads a bunch of inexperienced mages outnumbered and outgunned to win the battle. Though he is a King though he might be against kids kicking ass or killing, your chapter disagrees in a spectacular way though. Thanks for the story and take care.
Fantastic chapter 3 . 2/13
Really is a great story.
SilentXD7 chapter 3 . 1/26
Love it. I really hope you continue with the series one day and I see great potential.
ahsoei chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Where are you, dude? This story is too awesome to be abandoned.
gold crown dragon chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
amazing i say rider charater is on the spot beside i wonder will rider use his army at the albion war
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
OMFG I love rider sooo much. He is my favorite charater ever. To see how you captured his personality perfecty and let him bloom in the right enviroment, I could kiss you. WHY ARE YOU GONE! UPDATE!
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Awesome story! :D
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
its a shame that this wasnt continued, you do a great job of showing Iskander
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/19/2016
hopefully rider wont have too much "fun" with poor guiche, kid doesnt deserved to get pulped
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
broskander is one of fate's best characters, louise is utterly doomed
Paxloria chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Don't sweat the small stuff Author. This is a really great read. If the rest of your writting is as good as this then you need be concerned about nothing.

keep up the great writting!
Mernom chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
This is quite interesting acutely. Rider is a very interesting character, and with the war and all, his presence can make it very different.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
This story is truly great. I absolutely love Rider's character, and the development we see in Louise.
Kiridan-and-Jope chapter 3 . 9/16/2015