Reviews for iMO
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really love this story, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Great story, love it
AliceTheClueless chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was great! Loved it!
Julefor chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved this story. It felt like I was watching the show instead of just reading a fanfic. Everyone was completely in Character. Freddie is just adorable.
thechat chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i have to say this is one of my favorite seddie one-shots ever! :)

great job... keep on writing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was very good and very believable. Aww, Sam's so sweet when she's Freddie's girlfriend. It's adorable. Honestly, I haven't read any post-iOMG fics anything like this one, so you're good lol. This does happen to be one of my favorites though! My favorite line: "Twenty-two minutes later, a frantic Carly burst into the iCarly studio only to turn right around and walk out." It was a very hilarious mental image.
01110011100001111 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I haven't read many iOMG continuations, but the few I've looked at have all been good, including this one. :)

This one was so enjoyable to read, because I think their relationship would have something of an understated sweetness to it that you captured nicely here.

I liked the scene with Sam and Carly a lot because I tend to agree with your take on Sam's persistent doubts - those nagging suspicions that Freddie's only with her out of some self-sacrificing nice-guy obligation. As far as he goes, the boy never ceases to amaze me with his ability to think himself out of doing awesome things...like kissing his own girlfriend. I'm glad he learned a bit of a lesson at the end.

This had some funny stuff in it too. That letter R really IS just a P with a kick isn't it? Haha...
fthsit chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
AWESOME STORY. This is the best post iomg fic ive read. I thought the idea was pretty original and realistic. Haha and it'd be so cool if you could make a companion for this.. Like short one-shots of Carly walking in on them again and again but in different ridiculous situations but awkward all the same xD I mean i'd read that.. Just a suggestion. Anyway keep on keepin on!
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love your stories. I feel like pumping my fist in the air yellin SEDDIE! like in iSAFW, but there is no point because I always knew he would end up with her... otherwise her apology wouldn't have been the reason he came back to iCarly (iWDF), they wouldn't have been each other's first kiss (iK), she wouldn't have been sad when he danced with Carly (iSD), he wouldn't have given up a cruise for her (iRWM), he wouldn't have ended it with Carly (iSYL), he wouldn't have given her heartfelt advice in iOMG, and she wouldn't have kissed him AGAIN! There IS no war. Your fics seem to reflect that... lets hope that Danwarp doesn't turn them mushy, cause you didn't.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Seriously amusing that ending! I liked how you had this as a one-shot, and didn't drag it out, I think that'd get old fast, so the timeline was good. I felt they were a touch out of character though, but the dialouge was good.
fizzypurple chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i loved this (3
mizkntuhke chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Getting the alert for this story in my inbox really brightened my day yesterday. I did not get a chance to read it last night but, oh well. I got to it this morning and it might make me late for work but it was so worth it. Cool story. Cannot wait until the next one. Later days.
Dwyn Arthur chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I have to agree, this is one of the best and most plausible post-iOMG stories. Sure, everyone is writing this scenario, but there is easily room for writing as good as this.

There are two sections that stand out as particularly good. First, there are few stories where Freddie is made to spell out his feelings right there in the courtyard. And in this scene, Freddie's dialogue is perfect, capturing his struggle with his very first thoughts of Sam as a potential girlfriend, his shock at the newness of the idea, and his fear at the consequences of it not working out. At the same time, he tells Sam that even though the idea of being romantic is new, he has always cared for her very deeply, something she needs to hear on the spot.

And then it becomes clear he doesn't need to give it months of thought, he only really needs to sleep on it to realize he has feelings for her. All this was very well-written.

Then in the second part, three months later, you have them deal with the probably their biggest challenge-the difficulty they have in communicating and being open about their feelings. (I think this is a very likely consequence of Sam's earlier treatment of Freddie, which was her way of putting up walls to keep him from getting too close.) Their biggest challenge is trusting each other. It is not in Sam's nature to trust anyone, and Freddie has reasons from over the course of their relationship not to trust her. So they don't express their feelings, and it ultimately makes it difficult for them to show affection, or even to say "I love you." But the scene gives hope-they suddenly realize that if they don't address this they could lose the relationship, and they come through the fight with an understanding that they need to work at this.

And of course, we want the happy ending :-)

Nice job!
pigwiz chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
How many different ways can you type brilliant?

Brill