Reviews for Unexpected Savior
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You go Lois!

I agree with your A/N, I could see this happening in the show. Superboy meeting Lois in this way would probably give him a confidence boost, or at least a little push. And she could probably make Clark see some things that he hasn't thought of about how poorly he's treated Superboy.

Great job!
fatima mustafa chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i love it
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
awesome only word to derscribe it
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Yay!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this was great! It would be awesome if it could be made into a few chapters.
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Lois would act just like that, one reason i love her. Now, i wonder how Martha/Ma Kent would act to meeting her grandson...hm...
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
loved it
XX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I don't why you don't have more reviews. I liked the story. You should turn this into a longer story, one with chapters. I would totally read it!
just-O chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Clever use of Lois. Really liked that it's different from everything else involving Supey's name. Good job.
Romeo-Juliet Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really liked this and think that you should definitely do some kind of sequel or something more with this. It was well written and I don't think I've ever heard of or read a fic where superboy saved Lois. So yeah I guess that's it. Keep writing because your good at it.

Rose
peach-kitten chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was such a sweet story *gushes* X3
biblioholic chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awww. So cute. I like how you let Lous give Supey his name. She's one formidable character and you incorporated her into the story wonderfully.

Rate 8.2/10
LucidKren chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was simply delightful. I really liked how you characterized Lois, and the interactions between all of the characters. You did a wonderful job, and this is going straight into my favorites.

Cheers,