Reviews for This is How We Die in Jersey
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 4/26
That must off been so scary for Danny. But the team found him in time. So that's all the matters.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Great story! Loved It! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Loved it! Kind of refreshing not to have the hospital pacing scene :)
Calil Gadien96 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I haven't read many 5-0 stories. But since I love love LOVED your Lie to Me's, I decided I'd give it a try. And I'm glad I did. Aside from a few grammatical and spelling errors (I think it was the last chapter should be pineapple inFested, not inVested.) it was really good.

And I was wondering if you could give me some advice: I was looking through the LtM stuff in general, and I am having trouble finding things that I felt interested in based on their summary. I love your LtM stuff (I'm on my way to having read most of them twice) and was wondering if you could give me any suggestions on what I should try.

Thanks so much for writing!
Kilema chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
just found your stroy. i really loved it, thanks for sharing.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
poor danny! hope his team can find him in time!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
interesting beginning
cytpotter chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
I really enjoyed your story! And I thought the ending was just great! I love the pacing scene but I also loved how you alluded to it but cut straight to the waking up stage! Thanks for the great read!
crokettsgirl chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I thought this chapter was so good. Steve afraid to get a pulse and Chin had to bark at him to do it. Then Danny in the hospital and explaining through Grace and Steve what happened was good and Grace saying Steve was scared made Steve even better. Danny with the problems and Steve helping him with a little bit of it after seeing Danny jump was good and putting out there that he will have problems as time goes by but will get through it . Very good story. If you ever do a little sequel I'd love to see how Danny gets past those demons especially the claustrophobia he would have after being in that brick box. Sue
Nightwing Gurl chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I loved and enjoyed this story! D
RoseofDarkness101 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I think this was great I'm happy Danny didn't die :)
francis2 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Great ending. To the point and dealing with the emotional backlash. The details in between aren't important.
00000909000000 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for the great story. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Onthnis chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Loved chapter 1-4 but seriously confused on 5. Great story up to then. But felt cheated at the end .. But great story and I truly applaud your efforts. It's hard work to post your story. Love to see more again from you.. Sorry.. I hate that it wasn't my best review..
CinderH chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
This is a great cliffhanger story. Are you going to type another chapter?