Reviews for This is How We Die in Jersey
montez chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
okay, so not fair making me cry at the end of the chapter-Danny's inner monologue is heartbreaking.

please let them find him in time and not make it a death-fic, I don't think I could handle that, especially with the way you're writing Danny's thought.-amazingly sad.

please update soon!
MegalegU chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Hey! You're back! I always knew you could never abandon a story. Anyways, good chapter, man.
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Gasp! I'm adoring this fic! :D its great! Keep up the good work!
Onthnis chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
So happy you updated! Fantastic chapter to a fantastic story!
CBloom2 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Don't let Danny die! I know you won't ...

Great chapter! Could feel the tenseness and anxiety from Steve then the hopelessness and fear of Danny! Hope they find him soon!

Looking forward to more!
CinderH chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Great story so far- please post an update!
Craic agus Ceol chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Oh no, what a cliffhanger! I hope you update soon - you can't leave me waiting like this! D:

Keep up the good work :)
Nyu1204 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
please continue!
FicFan501 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I am still trying to decide if I like the new Hawaii 5-0 since I was a fan of the original and this one is so different. Danny is still my favorite character so I try to read stories that center on him.

This is an interesting start to a story and I love the reference to the Cask of Amantillado.

Hope to read more soon!
in0active1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Amazing story! Poor Danny:) Can't wait for more:D Please update soon:)
velvet2002 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Very happy with the update! Please continue soon!
crokettsgirl chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
The title is so right for this story. It's like the man is burying Jimmy Hoffa. And the mafia does these things...Poor Danny how are they going to find him now with no GPS , unless he has his phone but if he did would it get a signal throw the brick, don't think so. And Davis said he was hurt bad. Oh how sad when you wrote how Danny was going through Grace's life without him and what he'd miss of her life...About step Stan and Steve. Oh Steve and the team I hope they find him soon.

I am so glad to see this chapter and hope that there will be more a little quicker now that it's summer. Please? This was a cliffhanger ending...Sue
Effie17 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Oh, wow! This story is fantastic. You have such a great idea going on here. A brick wall? That idea is inspired. Please add more soon.
nellybean chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Oh my...hope the rescue doesn't take long...I don't know if I will be able to wait :). Steve will find him though.
Shaz1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
ok you have got to post an update! and quicker than the last one please!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »