Reviews for Demise
smallvillegirl1822 chapter 1 . 4/7
I literally couldnt write this at age 19...let alone how old you were when you wrote this. You were so far ahead of the times with the whole post-apocalyptic thing that you should be paid for other people stealing your idea basically. Also, I would like to move to mars. Do you think it's nice there? I mean after the whole terraforming thing, I bet it would be nice. You HAVE to add more stories to this one, come on. I need to know what happened between josh and ava. Will they get together? Will they get married and have a family on Mars? I. HAVE. TO. KNOW. What is Josh's backstory, how did he get to where he is today? I bet hes a nice guy, sad about losing his family, happy about starting a new life potentially. Also, watching the earth as it was on fire would be the coolest thing to ever see. Like yea it sucks that our planet is on fire but damn. that would be dope to see. I think you need to go back into this story or text me and tell me how it goes and the drama between all the people on this new planet.

P.S. we should create an account together and become co-authors that write the most amazing stories ever known to man.

P.P.S. Think about it :)
Antanasia chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love it. She is a really good, strong character. I hope you got a good grade!