Reviews for A Burg Housewife After All
TeenStarkid chapter 12 . 3/7
OMG!This story is so super cute, and it's Cupcake, I love it, keep up the amazing work.
-Abby
beatrice1975 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
i love it... but it shouldn't end their. u should add some chapters...
pink99 chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Frank was so sweet. What a dad. Helen must have made too many trips to the cupboard for Steph to ruin dinner like that. Morelli is going to make a great husband and father. Well, it's confirmed. A sea monkey, lol. -T
LoveCupcakes chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Please update again. So good !:)
MS chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
Soooo good pleas. Write more
Animorphgirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter, though I'm not sure if Steph would get THAT upset about not making a good dinner. Although, I guess you could always blame it on the pregnant horomones. Anyway, loved the ending, and hope you add more soon.
CupcakeCarol chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Got to admit, I was totally in love with Frank in this chapter. Bless him for eating that meal! LOL! And it was perfectly in character for Joe to be cracking up about the whole thing. Well done.

I feel your pain about life getting in the way of writing. I can be patient! I'm just thankful you update when you can.

Nice chapter.

Carol
ProLifter chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
So pleased to see a new chapter to your story...understand life does occur, so don't add additional stress, I'm patient for your updates.
Her dad eating the food despite how "uneatable" her mom agreed it was, definitely was very sweet. Joe's humanly reaction regarding Stephanie's first attempt at cooking was very human like, at least he had the decency not to laugh in her face( I certainly would have laughed too).. Joe understands she will never be a Burg housewife and he accepts her for who she is and she shouldn't expect him to change and of course his reaction to her culinary skills is a prime
Joe making her breakfast, holding her hands to calm her during her fidgety behavior are just a few of the moments which are enchanting and sets him apart from other men. You're one lucky Girl, Steph!
How content he is introducing her to the Doc as his fiancé, you can feel how jovial he is about them being committed to one another. Love the reaction about their "sea monkey".

I'm excited to see where you take your story and look forward to future postings.

Julie M
jwil625 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I like how Stephanie was trying, it shows growth for her character. It was sweet of her father to eat the dinner without complaining. Morelli shouldn't have laughed cause she's trying and he's going to have to eat what she cooks eventually. I like that they got to see their baby, even if they couldn't quite make it out yet. This is a very cute story. As long as you don't totally abandon this story, I'll be happy. Thanks for updating.

Jessica :)
bearlythr chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Loved this chapter! Stephanie's attempt at cooking, followed by her father's attempt at eating it - priceless! I like the interaction you have going with Joe. He is so sweet to have coffee and bagels ready for her, and for holding her hand at the doctor's office. I am looking forward to hearing more about their little sea monkey!
jmts2012 chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
As long as you update, I'm good! Thanks for the funny look at Stephanie's cooking attempt and the sweetness of their relationship.
The way he held her hands when she was nervous and took care of her breakfast. He is a God lol among men. Hope she at least lets him know she appreciates him!

I enjoyed this chapter! Sea Monkey is so cute! Looking forward to more!
abby85 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Cute so far, will there be more to Ranger;s reaction?
CupcakeCarol chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Woo-hoo! Heard through the grapevine that you'd updated this story. I'm so happy! Loved both of these chapters. I actually laughed out loud over the fact that she ate the ring. That was perfect!

It is hard to find time to write, isn't it? I just hope that you'll keep trying when you can, because this is such a cute story.

Carol
jmts2012 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
So glad you decided to update this story! I loved the licorce ring and her eating it lol and all the humor you have threaded throughout the story. It's great to have you updating I read this awhile backa and was hoping it would get finished sometime.

Great Job please keep writing and sharing it with us!
Animorphgirl chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Hooray, an update! And not just one chapter, but two! That put me in a good mood considering it's a Monday. Anyway, love this story and love where you're going with this. Steph should probably stick to really basic cooking for the time being, like just figuring out how to make a baked potato instead of a whole meal. I'm looking forward to Morelli's reaction when he finds out she's trying to learn how to cook. I'm glad that she told Ranger about being pregnant and being engaged to Morelli, but I hope you keep his role to a minimum from here on out. Anyway, great job, and try to update SOON!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »