Reviews for Ghosts of Lives Past
Nina West Rutter chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I loves your fics, because i love too the match AMANDAXDANIEL
YvyLoveandHate chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
kyaaa finally... I was right, a lot of angst u.u please upload next chapter soon :D. (yeah, I'm not logged in lol)
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Kick ass story so far. Can't wait for the next update.
liz chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Is it Eric? Im exited to read more!
JuinWest chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Read your author's note! I've got a simple suggestion to the title problem! Within time as you write, look for dialogue or details that stand out to you.

(Thought I don't dig Twilight after growing out of it in middle school.) If you notice in Meyer's first book Edward only refers to a twilight once and only once. For example.

Btw, love Daniel! Wish I saw more of his character in the Saw films. But that's where fanfiction like your's comes in and satisfies my need. I digged Life Begins Anew too after reading it before! (:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Wow, whats gonna happen next? Is it Eric in the van?

Cant wait to read the next chap!
Yvyloveandhate chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
I Liked this chapter! But I think that something is about to come: a lot of ANGST :O.
Yvyloveandhate chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Wow, nice chapter! They are gonna visit Jeanine awww D
Yvyloveandhate chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Wow Nice chapter *-* I liked it! Sorry if I write a few words, it's because I'm tired and sleepy u.u
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Hey great sequel so far. I want to know how this continues.
Yvyloveandhate chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Waa I finally read Chapter 2! It's cool, this fic is going to be awesome! D Like like!
Yvyloveandhate chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wooahahh first review! D Well, that's what I think. Aww yeah, new fic *-*. Being honest, I havent read Chapter 2, but that's because I want to be the first person posting a review 3