Reviews for Someone else to protect
Sasusakui chapter 28 . 8/2
Oh man this is getting juicy.
Sasusakui chapter 23 . 8/2
Firstly, I hope you and your husband's situation has started looking up. Secondly, this plot continues to pull me in.
Sasusakui chapter 18 . 8/2
The mistakes are almost making this painful but the plot is making me stay.
Sasusakui chapter 11 . 8/1
I will admit the typos and general mistakes are beginning to bother me but not enough to stop reading.
Sasusakui chapter 10 . 8/1
Huh. You would think that Hanako would be a bit more stubborn with changing her stripes so easily. Sure you mentioned that in the past she was hard pressed to accept Naruto, but I think that would mean more if we saw instances where that was displayed more in the story. I find it hard to believe that she would revert back to her ways after saying all of that to Sakura, but I could be wrong. I'll just have to read on I guess :)
Sasusakui chapter 9 . 8/1
Oh man I would've just cut my loses and left as soon as that party fiasco happened, however, Kiba actually...kinda made a point. There was a reason why Naruto didn't receive his father's last name and it was for the same reason. The only difference in this situation is that both parents are around to protect the child, but then again they can't forsee the future and won't be around their child all the time. Great concept you've got here.
Sasusakui chapter 7 . 8/1
Maybe others haven't noticed this, but the fact that you decided to have Naruto ask Sakura what she would like to eat instead of automatically blurting out ramen really adds to his mature persona you have him in. Nice.
Sasusakui chapter 4 . 8/1
I might be the only one to think the way Kurama talks about Sakura is so freakin cute!
supaman140 chapter 10 . 6/18
I don't know if you got my email because g-mail said you didn't , but thank you responding. The story is great and I didn't want to miss any part of it so I wrote the review to notify you. This is an excellent story and it always has me ready to read the next chapter. Thank you for being a great author.
supaman140 chapter 9 . 6/18
Please update this loved reading up to this point
Please update this story, I would love to read more
FireFox5001 chapter 34 . 2/20
Omg! This is the greatest fan-fic I have ever read please finish it is beg you!
AkikoPyrope chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
TheDestroyer2345 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Um what I just read in your statement that Naruto is hot and so not mine this is my thought ...?