Reviews for Someone else to protect
Please update asap it really good
Aly chapter 34 . 5/21
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Really sai
Hermosito chapter 34 . 4/14
Hey sorry for all the messages I've sent but for some reason I don't think the message is going though so if you do happen to read this my email is Or
Tyshaun278 chapter 23 . 12/4/2016
k
Noobie chapter 34 . 11/23/2016
Please end this story please.. i dont want to end up in suspence atleast not now when we are so close to the end.. hoping to see the next chapter soon
LadyHiyorin chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
Waiting for next chapter..hope u update soon..
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
REALLY SAI REALLY YOU JUST SAID THAT REALLY
Sasusakui chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
Oh man this is getting juicy.
Sasusakui chapter 23 . 8/2/2016
Firstly, I hope you and your husband's situation has started looking up. Secondly, this plot continues to pull me in.
Sasusakui chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
The mistakes are almost making this painful but the plot is making me stay.
Sasusakui chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
I will admit the typos and general mistakes are beginning to bother me but not enough to stop reading.
Sasusakui chapter 10 . 8/1/2016
Huh. You would think that Hanako would be a bit more stubborn with changing her stripes so easily. Sure you mentioned that in the past she was hard pressed to accept Naruto, but I think that would mean more if we saw instances where that was displayed more in the story. I find it hard to believe that she would revert back to her ways after saying all of that to Sakura, but I could be wrong. I'll just have to read on I guess :)
Sasusakui chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Oh man I would've just cut my loses and left as soon as that party fiasco happened, however, Kiba actually...kinda made a point. There was a reason why Naruto didn't receive his father's last name and it was for the same reason. The only difference in this situation is that both parents are around to protect the child, but then again they can't forsee the future and won't be around their child all the time. Great concept you've got here.
Sasusakui chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Maybe others haven't noticed this, but the fact that you decided to have Naruto ask Sakura what she would like to eat instead of automatically blurting out ramen really adds to his mature persona you have him in. Nice.