Reviews for Jumping to Conclusions
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Enjoying another great story from you guys. I like Percy!
Leah chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I love Percy so much :3
Larien Elanesse chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Loved this! I would also love to read a continuation of it, like how their relationship builds slowly in the coming months as Merlin recovers from this ordeal :)
fillmoredawn chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Ooh... Another good ending. I am liking the Percy, even though he's not supposed to be a main character, you really brought him to life on such a short time. I thought the stuff with the poetry for the girl was excellent, it didn't take up much time and really gave us a feel for his character.
fillmoredawn chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
May I just say that I am loving your choice of beginning quotes. They really het the scene before the scene has even begun. And boy, you're really beating up those two. I loved the scene with Arthur's furious training.
fillmoredawn chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Ugh, everything is going wrong. Poor Merlin. And poor Arthur. I think you're doing a great job with not overplaying the Merthur but not losing it either. I want to see how it is resolved. I'm just glad this is already complete so I don't have to wait for another chapter.
Guillotine Gal chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
I love a happy ending. Although I was hoping for a bit of evisceration on Matthias' part. Oh well.

It was an excellent ending, and I'm glad you didn't just have them jump in to bed together right away, that always seems so unrealistic to me. You've created a great story here, one which I am thoroughly happy to have been able to read.
Guillotine Gal chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Yay! The beginnings of a light at the end of the tunnel, approach! I hope Arthur is in time to save Merlin.
Guillotine Gal chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I truly hope Matthias get's what he deserves in the end. I have so much venom, aimed only at him. You've really made me hate him. Which is a good thing, I'd wager.
Guillotine Gal chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Okay, Ow. Right in the heart. I feel the need to breakdown into tears right about now.

Poor Merlin. If only Arthur wasn't so blinded by his own emotion, he might have just seen how hard he was stomping on Merlin's dreams. I can't excuse what he said, but I can understand where he's coming from. Though that, of course, is of no help to Merlin.
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh dear. there's a knot in my stomach and dread in my heart, but somehow, I can't wait to read more. The only real criticism I have is that the pacing of this chapter is a bit rushed, though I prefer that to waiting 3 chapters to actually get anywhere. You conveyed the atmosphere of the scenes very well though, and set up a proper bit of foreshadowing, and, all in all, I'm on the edge of my seat and eager for more.
intensewhatever chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Awesome story! My heart just completely broke for Merlin. :)
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
It's beautiful. So sad and so...perfect! And I loved the ending
Me├┐li.
curvesforever chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
:D Loved the ending, fab!
Sharon T chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Simply wonderful, loved how sweet it was
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »