Reviews for The Love Story of Dennis and Betsy
gnattynat chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Awww! I loved it!
Anne Oying chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
Oh my, I think it's physically impossible for me to read one of your fics and not melt into a pool of sqee-ing, romantic goo :D

Love the cameos of Annie and co, love the characterisation of Dennis (I've always hated that there's hardly any of him in the movie) and just the whole fic in general, I love it to pieces. It made me feel like I'd swallowed teddy-bear ;3
melinda08 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
oh how romantic, and it was nice to see Sam and Annie and Jonah make an appearance. This was very sweet. loved every word
Kristen3 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
I had an inkling from the last chapter that you were going to bring Annie into this, and I'm glad to see I was right! And I love Jonah here. I can just picture him from the movie. :) I think you ended this perfectly, although I had no doubt that you would! *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Oh, this is so sweet. I just love Dennis here, surprising Betsy like this! And they're off to Seattle. Hm, I wonder why you chose that city? ;)
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Aww. Poor Dennis. I hope Betsy can forgive him. I'm sure she will, though. I mean, I do think I have an idea where this story is heading! ;) And being that the author's name is "iloveromance," I think there's a clue in that as well. hehe Anyway, great chapter as always, and I can't wait for more!
melinda08 chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
I love how imperfect you portray the characters, even Dennis, and hopefully he can salvage his marriage. I dont know what the movie reveals but this is interesting! Great job
SamandDianefan10 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Love this chapter. The music does help set the tone too. Keep up the good work!
SamandDianefan10 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
wow, what an ultimatum! Poor Dennis. And Heart and Soul! I love it!
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Aw, I'm so happy Betsy said yes...although I never really doubted she would! LOL! And I love your use of 80's music, which I know is the result of some research on your part! ;) Looking forward to the next update.
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
*Hugs Dennis* Aw, poor guy! Mark's actually right here, b/c Dennis is never going to be happy without Betsy. I'm glad he's going to take Mark's advice!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Loving this story more with each chapter. And, yay, I love the "Heart & Soul" mention, esp. since I know it was put there just for me! :) *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
I love the idea of him going back to kiss her. Very sweet. :) Oh, and in a previous chapter, I liked the mention of how Dennis hopes Annie will find a soulmate. ;) I could say something clever about how her soulmate is living in Seattle, just like another man we both love, but I don't really think it's necessary! hehe
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Aw, this is just so cute! :) I've run out of nice things to say about this story, but I really do love it!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Niles, er, I mean Dennis, is so adorable here! :) Love his shy nervousness. As I said on the other chapter, I love where this is going!