Reviews for Hall of Wind Land of Fire
Spider and the Fly chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
hell yes!
SpiritedObsession chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
D: 70 years... :,( oh em gee... So sad and heartfelt and I always love the little poem things at the end. Those are clever and in VERY good taste, I must say. Please DO share with us whatever else is lurking in your "cellar"! all of us, especially myself, would love to hear the stories!
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Aww, pretty ending.
This fanfic was only short but I still loved it, sad it had to end.
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Hi Oky! Volcana has just finished reading the last chappie, I loved it! Good battle scene and a sweet ending, too bad they haven't actually done anything like that... Well, nothing I know of as of yet, anyway, write more stories when you can and can't wait to read them:)

Shall poke Blue with two sticks to make her read both stories now:)

You gets a hug, a cookie and a free poking stick to join in on the fun:)
Sprig chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
-sits enchanted like a lil kid listening to this tale be weaved around her head and wipes a tear away- awww
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
No! Kazahaya and Kei are gone! And we didn't know that Kazahaya had a sister, didn't see that coming, write more please, we must see what happens, will Kazahaya and Kei be returned saftly?

You gets a hug and a cookie:)
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Yay, another chapter complete! This is getting really good, we love the ending, love the cliffy and Kazahaya is so cute!

Write more soon. You're doing pretty well for writing like this and not from a characters point of view.

You gets a cookie and a hug:)
Sprig chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
oh ho! so it seems that they find out their angel is really royalty! this ought to be interesting. let's see what happens.
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
I just remembered that I didn't review the chapie before this, Healing, sorry. Me likely.
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I can't quite remember if I've reiwed this chapie, so here it is. Kazahaya is so cute, nice tatt. Wings.
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
We both really like this chapter (yes thats right, there are really two of us), Kazahaya actually reminds us of one of our characters in our book:) You know who we're talking about right? Write more soon, we want to know what happeneds next.

You get's a cookie and a pat on the head:)
May chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
really great story, your descriptions are beautiful especially concerning kazahaya's and kakei's powers in chapter 2 cant wait to see where it goes update soon please
RinoaDestiny chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Oky Verlo, this story is beautiful! D I love the very fairy-tale atmosphere you have with the storyteller's voice and the concept of the LD cast as royalty is sheer awesomeness! Probably my favorite descriptions were of Kazahaya and Kakei's psychic abilities - Kazahaya's was beautifully told and easily imagined - in Chapter 2.

Chapter 3 really charms me with how close Rikuo and Kazahaya are. I love the mature side of Kazahaya and how he's trusting of Rikuo to be able to reveal his secret to him. I really like Rikuo in this one, too. Seems making him a prince and possible heir to the throne has done a lot to temper his personality as well.

Glad the Chancellor's dead, too. Mean man, oh right. BTW, just watch out for some punctuation errors. I've noticed a few times when reading it that some apostrophes were left out and I think one time, "payed" caught my eye as a typo as well. Other than that, smooth writing and lovely. Hope to keep reading!
Wolf Puppy-Chans chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
We can't remeber if we have reviewed this story before, if so we bad foe forgeting, if not well here it is.

We like this new writing style of yours and so far it is working beautifuly, keep it up.
Sammy chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
The story is interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter!