Reviews for From the Sky
Kyaaaa! I totally love it! Yukimura definitely looked an angel in that moment!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
that was really cute~ X3
Coannp chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I was smiling the entire time I was reading this. It is so amusing to see the interaction of Yukimura and Sanada. Gotta love this pair. :D
BadCook chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ah cute, cute!

So very cute! xD
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so very sweet. And I do love a Clueless!Sanada...with his little goslings following behind him and the girls swooning...

Yukimura...he could give Niou a run for his money, couldn't he? *grin*
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
that was sweet.
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
The name of your girlfriend is Sei? *squeals* Almost like Seiichi! Awesome and a bit crazy Yukimura. Awkward (sometimes) and (slightly) dorky (again, sometimes) Sanada. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Whew. You don't get to see/read about people jumping out of windows everyday. XD I like it (but not as much as Without Words~ :DDD )

Hmm~ sooo... your girlfriend fell out of a window from the second floor? Or... did she just fall, and you managed to catch her? Well, it sure is good that you caught her. And met her. Or else you wouldn't be writing Alpha stories right now, which would be depressing for us, the fan girls.
Fadey chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I totally love how the freshmen worshipped yukimura and sanada poor sanada, having to carry things here and there. . but the part where yukimura jumped put of the window was really awesome! angel huh... -dreamy look- i couldn't agree with sanada more:)

hope tp see more alpha pair fics fron you