Reviews for The Donut Test
Kiraintheheart chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
I like it and I will continue to pursue the story to it's end :)
fiyafli09 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Love the story. The pdf looks very promising. Onto read the rest in the series :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Amy;

I've read some of the fics you've co-written with KnittyCat99, and loved them. I was interested in the beginning, and KnittyCat99 told me to check out your donutverse.
Creative concept; judging sexual orientation by donut taste...gets me thinking :)
TV.Junkie.197 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
That was cool, (for lack of a better word, I'm just tired), think I need some "Vitamin D", can't believe I just typed that.
Time for bed...right after I finish the next chapter.
moonyazu9 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Coming into this story, I wasn't really sure what to think. I'm not an avid shipper of Puck/Finn, I prefer to think of them as besties instead. However, the way you blended their relationship so it went from bestie territory into a semi-romantic region was very well executed and seemed very natural. I could actually imagine Puck giving Finn the foot rub and not wanting him to tell anyone about it and doing that for his mom and stuff. Very in-character, very true to their personalities. Well done.

As for the graphic edition, I think it's fine. The only thing I take issue with is that in the panels where Kurt is talking, his text is a little hard to read. I would try a different font or bolding the current one. I would be interested in seeing the second half styled graphic-ized.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Loved this! So awesome!
deeniebee28 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
This story's a little gem. Poor Finn trying to figure it all out. And the doughnut test had me laughing so hard, especially when Finn put it into action! And Puck *sigh* I love him in this, he cooks-hell yeah I love me a guy that knows his way around the kitchen! As for the sex, hot... just hot. I feel for Kurt though and it makes me heart ache a little. Excellent job on this!
L chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I hope that you do decide to finish this story. I think it is really great. I've always appreciated Puck and Finn, both as friends and more than, and this is a great way to bring them together.
abrainiac chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
This chapter made me happy! Sorry that it took me a while to read and review; my day got randomly busy! I hope that Kurt keeps his offer open, and Finn decides to take him up on t! I was really glad that Kurt phrased the offer just so, so as not to make Finn worried about ulterior motives or anything!

This story is totally amazing, so I'm gonna read the fifth chapter, then crash (it's three in the morning, here)!

Stay fabulous! D

abrainiac chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I think that *I* was sweating from the sexual tension in that scene! I really thought that it would be funny if Puck happened to hear some of what Finn was dreaming about... *giggity*

I loved Puck's response to the donut test. It was PERFECT! It made total sense! And Finn was busting a gut as Mike went on and on about his hot donuts. And - Matt, was it? - wanted a cream filled? I think I died!

Okay, imma go on, now!
abrainiac chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I have now posted on Facebook, asking all of my friends what donuts they prefer. I was very pleased to hear that cake meant that you liked boys, seeing as I absolutely HATE Krispy Kreme! I know that it's not a proven fact or whatever, but still!

And when I got to the part with 'Kurt's gays,' I legitimately e-mailed the line to my friend. I was laughing so hard, I thought I was mildly hysterical!

Awww, I love jealous Puck! And I think that Kurt and Finn make awesome friends! I'm really excited to see how it goes giving Puck the Donut Test. I mean, I have a hunch, but I guess I'll just have to read on to find out! D

abrainiac chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hmm... yeah, that makes sense. Maybe it's just the part of my brain that insists on seeing slash pairings that really *aren't* there to the writers, but I think that this is a perfectly logical idea.

Especially the part about Finn getting pregnant. That is probably the most logical point that Brittany has ever made!

Okay, continuing on to the next chapter, now! Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm loving the idea, already! D

heartorbrain chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
"Puck stared at him, incredulous. Finn's eyes were wide and manic, his eyebrows permanently affixed to the very top of his forehead, the tendons in his neck stood out, and there was that smile, a rictus of desperate cheer and good will. That smile - it took up his whole fucking face"

Definately my favorite line. Mostly because that episode is my favorite. Their faces while on "vitamin D" were freaking priceless. I wish I had been a fly on a wall during the filming of that, cause I bet most of them couldn't stop laughing!

So this has me intrigued as to where this story will go. I love Finn/Puck, but I've never read Finn/Kurt. So I'm gonna check out the next installment now. Great job on this one.

P.S. I want to applaud you on your almost perfect grammer. I was blown away!
itsscootertime chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Loving the story! It's adorable and hilarious and akjhafskjdhfj I love it. The graphic thing was great too. I'd love it if you'd continue!
gnahn chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I love this story. Pleeease continue! Everything is so well written, it's fun and easy to picture, even before I checked the story on photobucket - which I also love :D

(This is actually my first review ever and it took me lots of time to figure out how to do that xD)