Reviews for Love Stinks
Royale Rosa chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Hahahaha *dies laughing*

When will things turn to normal? How will Hisoka and Tsuzuki's mission go? Please continue. Will one of the three get Watari? What will happen to everyone after the love potion wears off? Watari will probably never try a love potion again uneless it only afects one person. Please continue it's funny. Love the part of Hisoka being a bloodhound. Please continue and thanks
blackcat686 chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
great story, please update!
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
*watery eyes* Why aren't you updating?
Director J chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
HAHA! This chapter is funny! Looks like everybody wants Watari now...I'm just hoping that he won't go near Konoe...that might be odd...Well I won't know until I read the next chapter! Good Writing!
Kata chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Continue this OR I'll... I'll... ...uh... ...kidnap 003 and brainwash her to attack every blond haired person? OO Damn my imagination sucks. Just forget I ever said anything like that. But you MUST continue, please! I love this story, it's so funny, I wanna read more... *puppy-eyes* You'll continue it soon, won't you, you will, right, right, ne, ne? x] (...I guess you were happier without my awful review, after all, but I just HAD to review... I really like this story, if you haven't understood it by now ;))
kawaii kaze-chan chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
Haha, cute fic! Pls continue this soon!
Suzi chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
AWESOME! _ Keep it up! I really like this story!
003 chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
lol poor wata-sama
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
The Magician of Black Chaos chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
Krazy Kazuko chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
This story is hilarious. don't worry about being pointless, pointlessness is good every once in a while! _
Akiya chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
It's uber silly, a plot doesn't matter T_T I absolutely loved the worms! Tsuzuki cooking, that's great. I hope you pick this back up sometime ;_;
Akiya chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
I just had to review this cahpter, it was hilarious. The whole bit of Watari thinking about French words XD Then his notes being mostly doodles XDx4 And Hisoka was a laugh and a half.

003's side side story was adorable. I loved it when she translated the conversation. And yes, I'm pretty sure 003 is a girl.
Kiki-chan78 chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Oh. . . this is soo cute! I hope that you write more soon.
Naomi the Watari fangirl chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Ahh... sugoi... *eyes glaze* Can you continue this? Pleeeeease?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »