Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
c.karen09 chapter 18 . 9/12
I would love to see how this turns out. Please finish it?
c.karen09 chapter 17 . 9/12
Loved this chapter. I want them back together but he needs to prove himself. Thanks for writing. I am sorry to see I only have one chapter left to read
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 9/12
Yay! Bella and Edward meet again. I want them back together of course. They are mates, and they belong together.
c.karen09 chapter 15 . 9/12
I'm glad Nessie didn't go with Garrett. I sure hope she doesn't get hurt. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 14 . 9/11
I certainly didn't see that coming. I'm not sure I could've let her go, but then again, I cried for a month when my daughter moved out at 18. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 13 . 9/11
I'm glad Bella had fun, and especially glad that she now knows what she is capable of without killing. Thanks for writing, and I hope you start up again.
c.karen09 chapter 8 . 9/7
Maybe Elizabeth could find the Cullens since she seems to be more intuitive than Bella?
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 9/7
I wish everything wasn't so difficult for them, and Alice must have seen them by now, so I'm not happy about that. But I am enjoying this story very much. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 9/6
Your way makes more sense. Definitely.
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 9/5
She certainly is in a fix. I'm hoping Alice will see that she is in trouble and send Edward or Carlisle to save her. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 9/5
I have read New Moon too many times to count, same with the movie, and it still makes me cry every single time. I hope he comes back sooner in your version. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 9/5
I enjoyed this very much. I always wished they had gone further in the books, and you gave both Bella and me our wishes. I hesitated to read this because you haven't updated for so long, but hope springs eternal, and I loved the Darkest Part of the Night. Thanks for writing, and please, please, please come back to fan fiction. You are sorely missed.
bettononalice2 chapter 9 . 5/20
Wow what a nice surprise. I did not see this coming it changes everything.
Where the hell are the Cullen's. I know Alice has to see Bella now.
bettononalice2 chapter 6 . 5/20
I love it...great chapter. I can't till the Cullen's show up. Is Alice able to see her now, can she see Renee?
bettononalice2 chapter 4 . 5/20
I am thrilled that Renee has step up to help Bella get through this pregnancy. I like the fact your character description of Renee and is not flighty, free sprit, with half a brain, and is some what perceptive individual. I like the history background you gave her about being raised on a farm and the knowledge that goes with it.