Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
roon0 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
I love this story but its been an age since you updated, years in fact. Is there any hope you will complete it one day?
The Potato Lives chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
best story ever keep typing!
Philodice chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I really wish you had more updates for this.
yuiop chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Nicejk
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I almost want your Nessie to read about Bella's life. lol
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I think the phone thing should be monitored. I mean if you were being stalked you couldn't have cell cause they could find you. On the other hand if they found you anyway you would need that phone. modern tech sucks sometimes.
horsesrules chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
write more its good
leemikki chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
Your characters are really hard to like. :(
leemikki chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Good story. Deserves more reviews
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I would say unobtrusive behavior doesn't look like Bella's and Nessie's.

It's seems Bella had lost her common sense during her chang. Who would let a small child lead a negotiation with a lawyer? Right, the same person, who let her spoiled deceptively brat ran over herself.

Sorry, but this Bella is a sad joke.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Hmm, I would the events in this chapter are on the same level like Bella's cliff diving and Elisabeth wasn't present, so Alice should have seen something and the Cullens shouldn't be clueless of Bella's actions.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Wow, nice twist in the plot.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Bella is a tough cookie in this story. I like it.

Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great start
mwjen chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Great to see this continued. Wow, Nessie's turning into quite the little sociopath isn't she, someone should point out the fact if her the Cullen's had lived like nature intended or had been as quick to kill, as she seems to be, to protect the secret her mom would have been dead long before she had a chance to be born.