Reviews for Slither
SandytheSandstorm chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Oh honey. I really hope yr ok. I should have noticed it was.t complete before I started reading. Please finish
JusBCuzICan chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Great story...please post soon
tracylynn329 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Happy New Year!

Your story is sorely missed. Please update soon! :)

Tracy
fcat5761 chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Finally read this and I loved it. Come back soon please!
Morgan Locklear chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You are an exceptional writer. Your simple yet emotional narrative is ruthlessly male (I should know) and very compelling.

Bravo, I am a fan.

MOG
deesirius chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Ok...so um you definitely have a thing for killing off Jacobs! lol! Its cool, Im okay with it! Anyways I just hope for my sake...these two have a HEA!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
He needs to not let her go (did that even make sense?)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Edward is giving up.

Is Jakey gone?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
What happened to make Emmett crush is scotch glass?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 15 . 3/14/2012
I would rather he kicked Tanya to the curb!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Poor Bella. She has got some serious issues to deal with.
DMBSJB18 chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
See, messing with Tanya the night before the wedding only led t to think that e wasn't over her also. What a douche!

Yeah i know you are trying to make him redeemable... i just think that cheating is horrible. I think all reasons for cheating are f***ed
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
So Tanya DID make him horny for her with her kiss!

Why the hell is he still talking to her if he despise her so much?
DMBSJB18 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Bella forgave edward way too easily. She jumped back in bed with edward way too easily.

Edward is a shit. I hate boys like this. I can't believe that even for a second he thought it was ok to makr out with his x girlfriend the night before his wedding. He makes me inner mouth vomit.

His explanation to b was crap. Grrr.
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 3/14/2012
He has a bit to much attitude for a man trying to grovel. He could benefit from showing remorse and being a bit humble I think.