Reviews for Closer
SunshineRays06 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I was so into it I was bummed when there was no chapter 3 lol
atenea-jj chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
yea is true but too is true that aqules have a deep love for patroclo
that he was the love of his life.
your history is wonderfoul.
Mistlethwaite chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love how you wove other literature into the story. Very well done!
LethalPoison chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
God I love your stories
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I definitely enjoyed reading this "little one-shot" :)

I liked the inner dialogue in which Narcissa is trying to be patient and Hermione is proud of her achievement with her first sexual encounter.

Great mutual seduction story!

I also liked how Hermione brought the jab of Narcissa being Slytherin and how Narcissa was happy about Hermione being "Gryffindor to the core".

Another moment I liked (aside from all of it including and especially the sex scene) is when Narcissa is musing on if Hermione understands her dual meaning of Hermione needing to 'make it up' to her.

Glad I found this, I'm gonna see how far I can get into Rolling in the Deep before I need to be still in my sleep.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like this story.

I like this part of the story as well:

'Hermione then said that there love life must be boring as hell if they could only talk about her's.'

I like that you explained "root" at the end. When I read it I had two thoughts on the matter, one involved her using a vegetable 'root' on herself, the other involved the term 'rooting'. Then I imagined that the term rooting came from the the aforementioned thought about roots. There you have that.

I like the long look and how you transition very well between character povs.

The eureka moment that Narcissa had about shower heads was pretty damn sweet :D
unexpected sabotage chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
I swear I've heard the whole 'now you can't say kiss my...' before hmm maybe I've already read this...? Oh well it's a great read! XD
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Hey there! I've just changed my pen name, but just to let you know, I was previously Puckelberry Supporter 94, which is what I've left reviews on your other stories under.

I LOVED it. Absolutely brilliant. The opening series of dialogue between Hermione, Ginny and Harry was hilarious. I love their banter. The thawing of the "Ice Queen" was very well done also. Very realistic and maturely done.

The parallel of Achilles and Briseis and then Hermione and Narcissa was wonderful. It fit into the tone of the fic very well.

My favourite part of the fic was:

"Now you can't say kiss my ass" Hermione answered the silent question. "Because I already have."

Narcissa rolled her eyes and giggled before murmuring. "I can say kiss my ass again."

"And you know that I would do it" Hermione said quietly "I'd do almost anything to make you happy."

The blonde sunk her head further into the pillow and smiled shyly.

If I remeber correctly, that was a flashback used in Rolling in the Deep. I hope that's right, I don't want to look stupid!

I really do not have enough good things to say about the fic. It was excellent, and fit perfectly with its sequel. I can't wait to see what you write for them next (although, hopefully after reading my ideas for Black Magic Woman, you will be able to continue that particular fic)

Once again, extremely well done, keep up you good work!
J. C chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I loved it. Very interesting. I'm now addicted to your writing. Will you keep going on this one?
lilbit1016 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
nice update :)
tmonkey chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Great Fic! Loved that you filled in the pieces as to how they got together. You need to write more with this pairing!
Shellatrix chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I love this! :)
Breezy-Reezy chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Hells yesssss! AMMAZIIINGG! Seriously though..this was a Zinger! lol. "i wept as I read the lemon" ;P. Honestly, your writing has just flourished so much...I'm always happy to read your stories...and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories! 3
TaintedFlare chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
oh mah gad! cant wait for the next...
Breezy-Reezy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
LMFAO! hahahaha. "realization struck" hahahaha. And now the wheeels are turning for Mione and Cissy! lol. Good work PUMPKIN. ;p