Reviews for Magical Knight
ExRevolution chapter 31 . 7/3
ExRevolution chapter 26 . 7/2
Just because you put a word in that could be a question on its own does not mean the sentence the word is in will be a question.
ExRevolution chapter 25 . 7/2
Not everything is a question. I wish I read these when you freshly released these, I doubt you'll go back and edit. "You're one to talk?" Like Tonks is unsure that Hermione is the one to talk or not. UGH!

"I for one would like to know-?" That's just a statement or whatever, not a question. -_- For such a great story you supposedly wrote for your first time, you sure put in a lot of punctuative nonsense.
ExRevolution chapter 15 . 7/2
Requests are not always questions. "Please do not do this." Is a request that is not 'asking' a question, it could work but only in one, maybe two places in that sentence but nothing more.
ExRevolution chapter 12 . 7/2
This is getting ridiculous, I know you said it's your first time writing but other than the punctuation this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read. You use exclamation marks, periods, and commas in correct places sometimes but then you don't and the same again goes for your question marks. This is far more than just beyond infuriating to read, seeing people asking strange questions when what they're saying is just a matter-of-fact statement. Or seeing people state a question but they're not asking it. I don't understand how you can write something so good yet end up putting in punctuation that is so incorrect...
ExRevolution chapter 7 . 7/2
Regardles of whether or not it's your first time writing, a great few sentences in this chapter, and maybe throughout the entire fic would have been better suited to end with a period, a comma, or an exclamation mark rather than a question mark. Harry is supposed to sound at least slightly assertive based on what I've read you write so far so his constant questioning when he's refusing or saying something is beyond wrong and infuriating. What I read is that while sometimes he talks normally, he also continues to ask questions in a strange way that are extremely unnecessary.
ExRevolution chapter 6 . 7/1
Honestly, you should stop putting question marks where a period or an exclamation mark should be. Do you know how strange an infuriating it is to read someone screaming or yelling with the sentences ending with a '?' Rather than a '!'? Honestly, great story but unbelievably annoying misuse of punctuation. 10/10 for the story. 7/10 for punctuation.
hp29 chapter 1 . 5/31

I love your story! and i would like translate your storie in french :D
Can you give me your permission for translate your storie? :)
thanks :D
This fanfic was fucking amazing.
sbmcneil chapter 8 . 2/23
I've really been enjoying these two stories, but this sudden unrequited love for Hermione is rather nauseating.
sbmcneil chapter 6 . 2/23
I hate the Weasleys. Hermione doesn't deserve Harry's affection. I'm glad he made her quit the Unspeakable - stalker! Why are they all acting like it was Harry and Ginny who decided to break up and not them?
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 2/23
Poor Ginny - her memories and emotions are stolen from her and she is blamed and shunned for that. Good for Harry - he did what he wanted regardless of those prats.
sylvelle chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
Oh yes love your little tag line there. Cute
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Dang...what a way to go out though...proving most things that people held as irrefutable to be completely done.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
Harry did not retrieve his song blade as a backup weapon? What about his original wand?