Reviews for Magical Knight
sylvelle chapter 6 . 7/28
Oh yes love your little tag line there. Cute
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
Dang...what a way to go out though...proving most things that people held as irrefutable to be completely done.
WhiteElfElder chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
Harry did not retrieve his song blade as a backup weapon? What about his original wand?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
I am surprised that Harry was not equipped with underarmor of Basilisk hide to go with the cold steel bracers and breastplate.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Isn't it a death sentence to attack a Knight? If so, Robbie is dead.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
I wonder why for Remus it was a complete healing, but for Danny it was only partial?
tkepner chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Don't know if anyone has pointed this out, but throughout this and the previous story you use we're (which is a contraction for "we are") as it if meant "were", as in "they were friends."

I don't know if you used a S&R at some point to change "were" to "we're" to fix a syntax problem and didn't realize that you did a global replacement and changed things you did not mean to change, or if you simply didn't realize that "we're" was a contraction. Just thought I should mention it.
Tr0g chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
Excellent story. The plot is very good and the bad guys for this tale are creative and well thought out. As for the characters,while I may not like how some of them are written, they are nevertheless well thought out, internally consistent, and interesting.
This story is well done, and I am looking forward to the end of the trilogy.
BrookGuitar chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
This is so sad! Awwww!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
You know. At first, (And for much of the first story mind) I found that this was not really Harry Potter at all. It was some immaculate replacement filled with so much goodness that he was almost painful to watch.

Having read on...

I kinda think this...

... SHOULD be Harry Potter.

The one we got was such a pansy. Yours is far better.

Hehe. Harry Susan. I'm guy but I'm gonna have to give a vaguely fangirlish SOOOO CUTE! Right now. Even though I figure your endgame probably is and was always Ginny, I'll enjoy this while it lasts.

On the other end of the spectrum by the way, Ginny is the flattest piece of cardboard cut out character I've ever seen. She's suppose to be the main characters love interest but she's little more than princess peach. She's even rehashed the exact same scene more than once. "Whats the big deal about this Potter kid! Jeez!" Seems to be her default line, which just isn't enough.

So basically, HP is awesome. Ginny needs character, and the Susan development is badass.

I'll cut off there. More later perhaps.

Materia-Blade chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Love the Draco thing. Seriously though, what the fuck are you doing with Susan? That is douchbaggery on a scale above the Malfoy level. I'm not amused that no one seems to have gotten pissed off about that.
susannahblack19 chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 21 . 3/6/2012
With this situation with Harry and Ginny, let me just say: FINALLY! :D
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
ugh OF COURSE ginny won't touch the house! if she did then she'd know how much harry loved her! sorry i'm kinda talking to myself here. but your stories are amazing!
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
MK-ONE ! Really? Harry is MK-ONE? I gotta give give it to you you are full of surprises around every corner.