Reviews for Brothers: Free Will
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Excellent two chapters
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I have the feeling you wrote this after watching TTGL, hehe.

Well, it's one of your older fics, the difference shows; style, characterization, it was interesting to compare with SaSSB because it shows how it evolved. For some reason I considered that this fic started sloppy, while SaSSB was more fluid in the beginning, for example. But I must agree with the premise, if Shinji had a life coach, things could turn out different and it shows. I guess this fic is more experimental, and I'm not sure if it's going to be updated (though I'd prefer that you stick to SaSSB, to tell the truth). Keep going!
Ethorin chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
so he is still Broken, just in a different way... cool... favoriting so I can see where this goes
Laryna6 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Yeesh, I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this.

Now that you've put the idea in my head, the idea of Kaname and Sousuke in Eva is making me grin maniacally because it would be hilarious, although I'm unlikely to write it. It is nice to see Shinji and Kaworu as friends, although it's actually Kaworu's speech in Ch. 1 that seemed a little too... natural? Talented? Even when older in the anime, he's far too blunt about liking Shinji, which is why it gets misinterpreted, of course. On the other hand, taking a look at his Campus Apocalypse incarnation, he does seem a lot better at fitting in with humans in continuities where he's not raised by SEELE.
stark40763 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I gotta say Shinji, that was one hell of a speech!
ArkT chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I just noticed..you uploaded Chapter 2 of "Brothers: Free Will" also as Chapter 2 of "Burning Vengeance"
Duder Skanks chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
The scenery is soooooooo delicious!
Dr.Dude chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Now THIS is all that Shinji needs. Not overpowered super abilities; no use of the force; no need for any forces supernatural or otherwise! It's a really refreshing change of pace from all the stories that drag Shinji out from his normal days of guilt-complexion to being some sort of crazy action-hero clone or the like. It's always the simple things in life that makes it all worth while, don't you agree?

And I can understand where you're going from with the childhood friends thing, and personally I think that's a good thing. If it were just nameless OCs at this part, then they wouldn't have any brutal significance towards their original personas.

With that said, on a somewhat unrelated note, there's something about Evangelion fanfics that I never saw. With every introduction, either Shinji is adopted by somebody different or taken to another world entirely. What if something BAD happened before he was even picked up?
MarchOrDie chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Shinji x Asuka absolutely, they just belong together, you know? And the story is promising so far. Hoping to read more soon!
Nahbutualright chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I like this story quite a lot so far, hope you update soon.

And would you be against a shinjixrei pairing?
Loco77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Good interesting history slightly similar to the one that I write in Spanish, with shinji working for SEELE, if you are going to make one equal and are going to follow the history of evangelion very much hereinafter to my serious option a shinji x asuka and a kaworu x rei

ADD Favorites
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
AWESOME! I hope you don't pair Shinji up with Asuka. That girl is psycho in my opinion.