Reviews for Memories
sweet.aria chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
I love the epilogue, it's perfect.

please post oneshots! I would love to read more ]
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
I think this was a perfect ending to an amazing fic! Thank you for the great read and I hope to be able to read more of your writings someday soon! :)
FreakingOutAndJoiningDalton chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
-sigh- I hate the end of stories. It means, for one, that it's over and there won't be any chapters to eagerly wait for. And also, it means that this will drop into my favorites and pout like a kicked puppy, never to be read again.

But I have a feeling that I will read this again. It's very touching and I really can relate to Blaine in this way. I like how this was all very AU which is wonderful. And who cares if they weren't 'in character'? That is what makes some fics extremely good, twisting the characters around to fit the story.

So all in all, I love this story almost as much as I love 'Dalton'. And it has 13 chapters. My lucky number. ;)

Farewell for now,

-Blaise

*Less Than Three*
Rachel chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Love your story! :) This chapter was really sad :( I nearly cried :( I was actually at the Glee concert last night but I actually fainted after the Klaine kiss! :L (I hadn't eaten all day and it was really warm and then my OTP kissed on stage and that just made me extremely light-headed) It was AMAZING though! :D
simplynorule chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
"...she doesn't turn up for school the next day or the next day or the next day and I know something's wrong but nobody will tell me!" this was the most heartbreaking part for me, poor blaine. :(

on a side note, o.m.g. that klaine skit! they kissed! i found out at 6am here but i had school and that was the only thing i was thinking about! KLAINE. 3 that was like the best show.
FreakingOutAndJoiningDalton chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Amnesia is what's it's called. :)

ARGH. CLIFFHANGER. Great chapter and I liked the dreams. :)

Can't wait until the new chapter!

-Blaise

*Less Than Three*
Sarah chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Omg. I was screaming "He remembered" for I don't know, 3 mins.? But ah, I was seriously jumping and screaming cause he remembered! Now I wanna know what happened with Hannah...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
again wow! U JUST NEED TO BECOME A WRITER WHEN YOU GET OLDER u just blow me away with every chapter that i read and ive only read 2. YOU BETTER NOT STOP WRITING THESE OKKKKKKK. :):):)):):):):):):) OK IM DONE BYE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
WOW! that was so awesome I only read the first chapter and im already in love with this fanfIC. PLZZZZZZ keep writing more and dont stop im so seroius :) SO THNX FOR WRITING THIS U JUST MADE MY DAY ! LOL BYE
sweet.aria chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
I also love Wes, and I hope that they make him that way on the show. Oh, this story is getting so good!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Ooooh and now the cops are in the story! I wonder what the conversation with them is going to be like; I hope more is revealed about what happened to Blaine.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Oh no! Cliffhanger! XD
sharion69 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
I cant wait to read more and find out who hannah is and for blaine to get his memory back and remember kurt
sweet.aria chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
please oh please bring wes and david back! I love them. Maybe they could talk some sense into Blaine...Team GaGa ]

maybe hannah is part of his subconscious as a result of a tumor or something (like izzie in grey's?)

so glad that you updated! I missed this fic dearly.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
This is really good so far! Please continue! :)