Reviews for Mignionette
The Happy Pen chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
NO, I GOT CUT OFF!
I'm so sorry, my fingers slipped and I pressed the 'post review' button! As you can probably guess, I'm doing this on a tablet…
I'm sorry, I'll make this quick so I don't annoy you.
Gah, crap, where was I? Okay, so even if it's just a warning that I need mental help 'cause I love every word here, I honestly think this was a gorgeous piece, and you should be dead proud of yourself for creating such an emotional and beautiful story. That last line definitely left a huge impact on the reader. Talk about dramatic irony! Your use of language was perfect—actually, everything about this was flawless (in my humble opinion). Thank you so much for making this and sorry that I'm reviewing again!
The Happy Pen chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Oh, this was so sweet and sad and I really wanted to cry, but I couldn't cry, and that's really frustrating.
Argh, what to say?
This was beautifully written. It's a trite phrase, I know, but you made this a piece of art. You depicted their friendship perfectly, and everything just flows with each other. I love how you made that Junpei did feel, at some point, that he had loved her as a woman, but actually, he loved her more as a friend (or as a bro). You had me emotionally attached to every word that was on the page, which is just crazy and a hint that I need to go to a psychologist—
Gloria Spark chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Seriously I couldn't stand Junpei's character when playing the male in FES but in p3p the friendship between the female and Junpei is beautiful it's rather perfect to just have a male and a girl as friends for once in a game.

This story was beautiful just like that, it was displayed perfectly.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Thank you very much for such a beautiful fic. I've always preferred femc' s route over mc's for the chance of befriending junpei & yukari early in the game ( aside other bonuses such as Shinji & Ryoji's SLs, saving both Shinji & Chidori...). Personally, Junpei & femc's brotp is my top favourite relationship in the game. It's beautiful on its own without the touch of romance, not to mention the conversations for this SL are usually funny. As I am more connected to Sees through femc, it often breaks my heart how her death would leave the Sees members...
eneresy chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I've re-read this and I just noticed that I didn't leave a review before-whoops. /shot/
It's still how I remembered it, the unique bond of friendship that's just so Junpei and Minako's XD
If there's ever a bromance that breaks my heart while comforting me with fluffiness, it's this bromance. coughs.
/weeps/

thanks for the story!
-en
KamilahKaliope chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This fic is perfect...I can feel Junpei's feeling and its really hurt...
Nenilein chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That was beautiful. Simply amazing and inspirational. It felt very genuine and warm. I found myself teary eyed at the (expected) end.
WipingAllOut chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was beautifully written. I wish I could say more, but the words still haven't formed yet or something. The snippets, the emotion, it went together in a way that demanded my interest. I always found the interactions between Minako and Junpei interesting, so to see it in story form and with such quality is really a treat. Thank you.
Nic.Lan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was absolutely beautiful!
R.G Charleoui chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
No words. *claps instead*
WonderJes chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aww. Now I feel sad. This is a very lovely story. Aww...I just...my heart it cries.

You did a great job.
Iseki chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is amazing and perfect and exactly the kind of fic I was looking for when I randomly punched "Junpei" into the search aggregator. I've only just started playing the girl's side and the social link with him is simply glowing. It's super sweet and you expanded on it quite poetically. I thought I wanted a little bit of romance but I think I almost like this better because well its simple and true and oh so CANON.

Thank you for writing.
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
;_;

Just ;_;, I love how you depicted their bromance.
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
There's nothing about this that I don't love. The writing style is interesting, the story is heartwarming, and the characters are,you know, in-character. Plus, I'm all for Minako and Junpei being the most bro-iest of bros. It's the one reason I wasn't sad that he wasn't a love interest.

Great job.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
junpei's and minako's bromance story is the most fabulous thing that ever been made in this world. it's just so sad that they're only a few of them ;A;

thank you for making this!

/goes seacrhing for another junpeifemc fic